Chapter Eighteen

--Sandara's POV--

DAY FIVE

"No matter if you come to love him or not, you are never going to be his number one."

With what Seung Hyun told me repeating over and over even in my dream, I woke up.

What did he mean by that?

Seung Hyun's words weigh on me more heavily than the fact that they had seen me as nothing but a tool.

What am I going to do? No, what do I want to do?

"I should ask them."

First of all, I'll have Seung Hyun explain to me the meaning of his words.

With that resolve in my mind, I left my room.

Whoa...

I happen to see Dae Sung in his hood by the entrance.

I've seen the back of the person talking to Dae Sung somewhere...

Seungri?

I was looking for Seung Hyun, but I'm so curious about them as well...

I stare at them in surprise because I had no idea that they were acquaintances.

"Heeeey, Sandara!"

Seeming to notice my gaze, Seungri turns around.

He overly waves his hands at me with his usual broad smile, and I end up missing an opportunity to evade him.

"You were sending me a passionate gaze just now, weren't cha? Hey, hey! You fell for me?" He asked, tho I'm not sure if he's teasing me or what.

"NO. I was just curious because you were talking with the hotel guest..."