part five

*note*
   THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS IT MEANS SO MUCH❤❤❤BTW I MIGHT START A BOOK OF PUNS....
               *END OF NOTE*
When I woke up, I realized that I was in my dad and step moms house. I am was sixteen years old. I still lived with those horrible people. Let me explain a little first. My dad gets drunk every night and then abuses me and my step mom. Occasionally, it gets so bad that I can't go to school. One night I heard a loud crash. I guessed that my dad had thrown another glass plate at my step mom. She came to me running and whispered, " Adeline, pack all of your stuff and some food and drinks. Take the car to your friends house and never come back." I took her advice and left when my dad was sleeping. I only had one friend. Her name is Lilly. She lives in Arizona. I have a long way to go. It took me a while to get there. When I arrived I explained everything to her and her parents. They immediately signed me up for school. At the time...I guess you could say that I was gothic. I remember clearly, outing on my black leggings a black tank top and a black hoodie. I put my dark blue hair in a messy bun. I applied some matte black lipstick and some black eye shadow. Then I topped it off with mascara and eyeliner. I walked off to school.