ch 6

Chapter 6

Neko P.O.V

            I was napping in a tree waiting for everyone to arrive the next day when all of a sudden I was pushed out of my tree. I don’t know why I was suddenly pushed but it felt like someone was trying to kill me. I had my claws on and was in a stance that was impossible for anyone else. Yuki was with Naruto so I was happy that she was safe.

            “It’s been awhile princess.” Someone said while still hiding.

            *Neko-chan!* Yuki yelled making me look from the spot where I heard the voice and saw duck butt with her.

            “Yuki what’s up? I thought that you were with Naruto. Nya!” I said.

            *He told me to come here so you wouldn’t be alone.* She said.

            I smiled and put her in my hood so that we could sit in the tree for a bit. I couldn’t stop thinking about that person and my past for some reason. I think that Yuki could tell because I fell out of the tree with her and didn’t land in my usual stance with her.

            “Neko are you ok?” Sakura asked.

            “Huh? Oh! Yea i’m fine Sakura. Hey where is Naruto? Nya!” I asked.

            “Good morning Sakura-chan!!!!!!!!!!!” Naruto yelled.

            Sasuke and Naruto looked at each other than looked away quickly. Sakura and I did not know what was going on.

            “Eh… Sakura what’s going on? Nya!” I asked with an eye twitch while Yuki was still in my hood.

            “To be honest I don’t know Neko.” She said.

            I just hung my head then climbed back in my tree. While Naruto and Sasuke were staring at each other Sakura was trying to make them stop and I was thinking back to the first time that I woke up from a nap and was pissed. This all went on for three hours.

            “Hey guys! I got lost!” Kakashi said.

            “STOP LYING WITH A STRAIGHT FACE!!!” Naruto and Sakura yelled, thankfully I was prepared this time and had ear plugs in.

            We’d started our missions for the day and Naruto messed up every mission. The first mission was to clean the river, then pick weeds, and finally walk dogs. Naruto almost fell over a waterfall, picked the wrong things, and sucked at walking the biggest dog, Sasuke saved him on the waterfall, I helped him replant the plants he took out, and he got dragged by the dog. Sakura and I each had an arm over our shoulders to help him walk.

            “It’s because you push yourself too much. Right Neko?” Sakura asked.

            “Huh? Oh yea! Nya!” I said coming out of my newest daze.

            “Pft… can’t you take care of yourself?” Duck butt asked and Naruto nearly exploded while Kakashi disappeared.

            Sakura and I held him back while Duck butt walked off and told Sakura that she was worse than Naruto.

            “SASUKE THIS TIME I’LL KILL YOU! NYA!” I yelled while Naruto held me back.

            “Neko calm down please.” Naruto said and for some reason I calmed at hearing his voice.