Chp 4 The Demon

I awoke with no sound of cleaning it was all silent I went downstairs it felt like he'll down there and I went outside to find Celia sitting looking like she was sleeping.

I went over to her to see her heart in her hand literally. And a note so I read it:

DEMON

I was confused at first till 2 hours later. I was taking a walk as I herd an old lady say "please don't, just please!" So I went to the corner and peered over. When I saw what I saw I ran as fast as I could. I knew what I saw it was a demon. I got so scared the fire hydrant exploded. When I saw that I I tried to make a car start and we'll it did. I got in that car and I drove as fast as I could.

The person who had left there drivers license in their car looked so mutch like me that I freaked out and in every single car in storybrook started blasting music including mine well the one I stole. I became relaxed and all the music went to blasting to not even a single word.

When I looked at the license again I knew you this person looks so mutch like me because I felt it in my sole well I think did.

I have a sister

Just as that thought ran through my head I heard something on top of the car. At that moment I was petrified. I knew it was a demon. Just as I was about to turn THE car flipped over. I knew it was gonna be my first demon fight. I started chanting in Latin and the demon seemed to be changing its shape. When it was done I saw a trained perfectly normal dog. I ran out of town all the way to ford's it was so dark my flashlight didn't even show. I think I ran into the forest because of the animals and the trees I think I'm lost.

I'm lost in a forest alone, with no food, no water, and no help at all!