Birthday sex

I sat down on the floor of my apartment. It was my birthday and I'd invited my boyfriend Niall and his mates Liam, Louis, Harry and Zayn over to watch a movie. "What do you guys wanna watch?" I said before Niall says "Open your presents first princess," I agree picking up a blue shiny present, the label read: 'To (Y/N), happy birthday babe, love Louis' me and Louis allways flirt but only infront of Niall as a tease. He knows that we're not serious but it still gets to him. The thing is I secretly have a thing for Louis but I don't say anything, I could never hurt Niall. I open the package to see a pink bra with navy lacing and a matching pair of knickers. I laugh my head off, "Thanks Lou," I giggle. "You're welcome," he says. "But how do you know my bra size?" I question. He dosn't answer for a muinite before handing me another present and blushing lightly. I open the packet smirking, it was of Niall. It was a Little Mix CD and some perfume. "Thank you so much babe, I love them," I say lightly kissing him on the lips. I open the rest of the presents from the boys and thank them and when it got late I suggested that we put the DVD on. I was snuggled into a blanket between Louis and Niall and the other three sat on the couch opposite. Half way through the movie Niall fell asleep and Louis started rubbing my leg. I smile up at him and he does the same down to me. I kept on watching the film and Louis hand kept travelling down my leg until he got to where I secretly wanted him the most.

"Lou, stop they'll know," I whisperd. "It's fine, they're asleep," He retorted. His strong hand swiftly unbuttons my shorts and he slips it in. His long fingers rub my clit in a figure eight and I place my hand on his leg, squeezing softly. "You're gonna have to be quiet for me babe...can ya do that?" he whispers in my ear. I nod in reply and he enters his fingers into me, I moan loudly and I hadn't realised that Niall had woken up. He looks over at us and he catches on. "LOU WHAT THE HELL!!" he screamed and Louis quickly pulled out of me. "Niall," I said but he ignored me. "You wanna finger somebody go get your own girlfriend," He shrieks. Abruptly he grabs my hand and starts to take me upstairs. "Niall what the hell?" I shouted at him, he just kept silent until we got to the bedroom that we share. Silently, he pins me against the walls and between kisses he says "You*kiss* naughty *kiss* girl *kiss*, I'm gonna *Kiss* have to punish you *kiss*" he slides his hand down and slips my shirt off before kissing down my collar bones and to my chest, I decided to have a little fun with him. "Ohhh, Louis," I moaned. He stood and looked at me waiting for something to punish me. When the door creaked open I looked over to see the Louis in the dim reflection of my fairy lights. "Louis, fuck off!" Niall grunts, kissing my neck. "No, he stays," I say. "No (Y/N), this is our time," He says but I push him off walking over to Louis.

Slowly I make my way up to Louis' ear and whisper "you can stay," seductivly. I look over at Niall and he nods slightly agreeing. I smile at him and pull Louis over to the bed, Niall follows. He lays me on the bed and before we know it we're both naked. Niall slowly kisses down my body and Louis moves to my boobs, grabbing one and sucking the other. I moan loudly as niall starts sucking my c lit. Louis moans into the kiss and when I look over I see it's becuase he's jacking himself off. I put my hand over his and help to pump, after a while he moves his hand and I carry on. As Louis leans back Niall leans over me and posititons himself at my entrance. "You ready?" He asks. I nod and he slides himself in, I let out a load moan and so does Louis. "F-faster Niall." I say and he goes even faster. "(Y/N) I'm gunna cum if you moan again," Niall says and I say "Good 'cos I'm gonna," I say. I put my lips around lou's c ock and moan again as Niall hits my g-spot continuosly. Lou lets out a series of short deep moans and I feel him twitch in my mouth and he came. "Ohhh Niall," I moan and he shoots inside me screaming my name and I scream his and cum all over his d ick. We all lay next to eachother and Lou tucks some of my curly brown hair off my face. "You got a good one here Niall," He smiles. "Yup!" Niall agrees and we all fall asleep there.