A 10-minute-love (part 1)

Urghh....I think my heart's gonna jump outta my chest today >___<'' cuz .. it's my first time here ..

and yea .. I never showed any of my so-called stories to anyone .... cuz .. I'm afraid of what they'll say

.. but ...

O___O'' I'm gonna put it here XD lolz .. sooooo ... enjoy! 

(( OH YEAH!! I-I .. dedicate this for the one I LIKE XDD >////>''' heheheheeh...... ))

<---- ang baliw ko tlaga~ xDD pagpasensyahan nyo na :DD

________________________________________________________________________________

“One minute … One second … Even if it’s just a little longer … stay by my side …”

A single petal from a cherry blossom tree fell slowly onto my hand as I waited for the bus to come along the quiet road.

It was a beautiful Monday morning, I could hear the birds singing as the warm light coming from the sun shone from above.

It was spring season and I could say it was a peaceful spring morning. My eyes wandered all over the place as I stood beside the ‘Bus Stop’ sign, then I saw a guy coming along my way.

I could feel something warm rise upon my cheek as I looked down to fix my ribbon.

That morning, I was wearing a western-style uniform with my shoulder-length hair being swayed by the morning breeze.

The guy was also wearing a school uniform, and if I’m not mistaken he’s from an all-boy’s school from a near-by city.

His left hand was shoved in his pocket while the other hand holds onto his school bag that was placed on his shoulders. 

His hair was brown and spiky while his eyes were hazel-brown in colour and it was glaring at me.

At first, I was kind of scared but when he got closer to me, I felt something warm inside that made me blush even more.

I stared at his back.

He was tall, he had broad shoulders and his hand was big like all guys have and before I knew it ..

.

.

.

.

.

I fell for him.