flashback

I'm Sandra Williams, a typical 14 year old girl living in a small town in Scotland. Everything in my life was perfect until my father decided to hook up with one on my friend's mother because she is a widow. I wish I didn't have to find out this way :(

~~flashback~~

TUESDAY 6/10

It's just a typical schooling day for a nerd like me. Being teachers' favourite and students' hatred, is just normal for me...

History being my first period, ergh I just can't stand Mrs Potter monotonous voice if you ask me what I actually get from her teaching is this: ................... I mean it is like listening to a robot speak but in a much ( not ) cooler way. I ended up getting detention with some hot guys. Then I rush home immediately after the detention because I wouldn't want to worry my mom. I reach home after 10 min, I crept in quietly not wanting to wake my mom up, I have to walk pass my parents room because my room is located next to their room. I saw my parents room door is open when I walk in, I saw Aunt Carrie lying in my mom's usual place and my father is lying half naked next to her and my mom is cooking in the kitchen humming to her favourite song I scream then cried out mom's name, she came rushing in thinking that something bad happen to me. Then she had the same expression that I had before wearing on her face :o she breakdown next to me. I feel bad for screaming and leading her into the room, and showing her this scene I turn to to bed where both of them are lying, my father has the - I don't care face - whereas Aunt Carrie has the - I'm sorry but I'm in love with this man face - I wanted to tell her that my mom is also in love with my father for a longer time than you have. But I didn't say that cause I know that this statement will upset my mum so I just stare at them with my eyes almost pop out so stormed out of the room with my mom infront of me.

~~flashback finish~~

this is my first story and I am only 13 so pls bare with me. I accept criticism so pls tell me if there is any place of improvement thank you :)