Tour Life (A Bradley Simpson Imagine)

You and your best friend's dreams are coming true. You have been asked to open for The Vamps on their first North American tour. So far it's been a blast and the whole crew is very close. It's about 12:30 in the morning after a concert and the boys, you, your friend, and some crew members are all eating a late dinner at the restaurant inside your hotel. There is also a casino in the lowest level of the hotel and Tristan is trying to convince everyone to go since the next show is at the same venue it was tonight, and everyone can sleep in. So far he's got a few crew members, James, and Connor on board.

"What about you, Brad? You in?" He asks the curly haired boy sitting too far away from you.

"Nah I'll pass. I'm exhausted." He answers.

"Okay. Do you guys want to come?" Tristan says turning to you and your friend.

You look at each other and come up with an answer without even having to discuss it.

"I think we're just going to hang out in the room." You say.

"Suit yourself." Tristan replies and everybody goes their separate ways after paying the bill.

You, your friend, and Bradley ride in the elevator up to the floor your rooms are on. They are across the hall from each other.

You reach the rooms and wait while you're friend and Brad slide their keys into the sensors. Once yours is unlocked, you turn to Brad to say goodnight. He gives you a smile and hesitates before speaking.

"Actually can I talk to you for a second?"

Your eyebrows knit together in confusion but you oblige, and leave your door cracked so you can get back in after you have talked to him.

You stand in front of him, waiting for him to say something. He looks nervous.

"So.. Y-You know how you said we should just stay friends, or keep things professional.. at least while we are on tour?" Brad says while rubbing the back of his neck.

You nod in response, not completely sure where this is going.

"Yeah.. that's not really working out for me."

You briefly smile at the ground, feeling the heat in your cheeks spread.

"Honestly, it's torture having to be with you twenty-four seven and not being able to.." His voice grows softer as he shortens the gap between you two.

"..touch you.."

He moves a piece of hair out of your face and behind your ear.

"..hold you.."

He moves his hand down to the side of your neck, lightly brushing your cheek with his thumb. He then moves his other hand to your waist, pulling you closer to him.

He stares into your eyes intently while he leans in, so your faces are merely centimeters apart.

"..kiss you.." His sight flickers to your lips and back up to your eyes. His thumb lightly caresses your bottom lip.

"..I don't think I can contain myself much longer.." He flashes a devious smile before pressing his forehead to yours. Both of your hearts are beating so hard that you're afraid the other can hear it. You lick your lips before finally speaking up.

"..Then don't."

And with that, Brad presses his lips into yours. The kiss is slow and passionate. Everything is so effortless between you. He slowly guides you into his room and to the edge of his bed, never breaking the contact. You fall back onto the bed and Brad climbs on top of you, straddling your waist. He crashes his lips into yours once more, molding perfectly. Your tongues slide past each other in sync. Minutes pass and he breaks away to kiss down your jawline to the spot just below your ear. He lingers there for a bit, knowing it's one of those spots that makes you weak. He continues to kiss your neck and along your collar bone before reconnecting your lips for a long, sweet kiss. Out of breath, he presses his forehead to yours.

"Stay with me tonight?"

You nod and smile. Brad rolls to the side to lay next to you and you snuggle up to him with your head on his chest. You start to drift off to the sound of his heart beat but before you do, he begins to whisper.

"(Y/N)?"

You don't answer, not wanting to start a conversation because you just feel too comfortable the way you are. When you don't respond, he whispers something else.

"I love you." The words are barely audible, but you are certain of what you heard. Your stomach flutters and Brad kisses the top of your head before you both slip into blissfull unconsciousness.

(A/N Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this, I have some other imagines that you could check out. They are "unspecified," meaning I didn't use a specific boy so you can pick who 'he' is. Favorite celebrity, boyfriend, maybe a crush? Whoever you want, just use your imagination! I also have a Harry Styles Christmas imagine and a Harry Styles fanfic that I'm going to start keeping up with again. Please VOTE and COMMENT if you enjoyed. Thanks again!)