몰라서

Jinyoung's PoV

"How can you even do that huh, you just don't consider the feelings that I have. I know you still don't remember me but please don't leave. I'll try to be good, I can do change for you.... Jinyoung-ah." I heared he said and then sob.

I don't know what to say. My mind is telling me that he would not get anything from me. He is a jerk but my heart tells me not to release that words to him. Why is my heart against my mind now? Most of the time my heart and mind are one. But, this one is kinda diffrent.

"Look.... Whoever you are... I don't know you. Where did you get my number huh? Just delete it. You dialed a wrong number." I said in a stern low voice.

"Well then... I love you."
The voice said... I heared a bang from the ground, surely it was the phone, but then follwed by another heavy bang on the ground. Maybe this is just a prank. Yeah, a prank.

I continue to prepare to school as I slide my phone to my jeans side pocket. I went downstars since my room is upstairs. The apartment we live has only 3 rooms. One is for me, the other is for my mother and the last one is for guests.

My ears rise when I smell the delicious scent of the food. Is it weird or cute to rise your ears when you smell good scents?

"Good Morning mom!" I greeted my mom as I hugged her from back. She is in the kitchen cooking.

"Good Morning my cute and handsome son." She said with a warm smile. It makes me comfortable and safe when I see that smile though. The smile that I did not seen for a long time.

The smile that was only when I sleep. I see that same smile in my dream. The smile that make me safe and comfortable. It is from a guy in my dream. Then I suddenly remember Mark asked me on the first day of school.

'Do you remember me?'

Did I forget something?
Should I have to remember?
Who is that guy? I know I have met him again, his face, I really did know it well, but why didn't I know or remember his name?

I shook my head because of the ideas sinking in my mind.

I just go to the dining table and dig in. Then I went to the garage and enter to my car and drive to school.

I was just on time when Ibgot there. The bell rang loudly, indicating that the classes will start in 5 minites. I make my phase quicker as I have 2 minutes left.

When I got in the room, Thankfully the teacher isn't there yet but she follows after me in the door. I stand at the side of the door. I look for every student, seats. There is someone who's not here. Mark is not here. Is he okay? Who wpuld not be okay after making out on every girl he meets. I think of it but..... I feel something was not right. Something was making me worry about why he does not come to school today.

The teacher started to update the attendance alphabetically.

"Mark Yien." The teacher said in monotone.

Silence covered for a while till a boy voiced out.

"He is absent ma'am." The guy said. I gaze to him seeing him looking at the seat next to mine were Mark owns then his gaze shifted to mine. He smiled. A genuine smile. He is cute and... I think he is strict though.
I shooky head from what I thought. Maybe I should go and find Mark.