Chapter 6.

BEFORE I POST THIS IT HAS SMUT IN IT. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE GAY SEX THEN DO NOT READ IT WAIT UNTIL I POST THE NEXT CHAPTER OK? and for you dirty narry shippers. enjoy c;

----------------------------------

Niall’s POV

I walked into to school the next morning looking for Harry. After I left his house last night I couldn’t wait to see him at school. I see him with his group of friends and start walking over.

“Hey Harry” I say and grab for his hand. I frown when pulls his hand away and rolls his eyes.

“Who are you again?” he says with no emotion. I feel like m y heart dropped to my stomach but I ignore it and smile falsely.

“I’m your boyfriend remember?” I see the pain in his eyes and he laughs.

“My boyfriend? Last time I checked I was straight and I was single. Plus why would I date a nerdy boy. If anything I would go for Louis” he pats Louis’ shoulder and laughs jokingly. I feel the tears pooling in my eyes and I turn and walk away. Seconds later I get a text from harry

H: meet me in the bathroom in five minutes.

I sniffle and walk into the bathroom. I’m there for about fifteen minutes before I decide to give up on waiting and start walking out. I’m pushed back in the bathroom by a curly haired boy and I’m kissed roughly. Knowing its Harry I kiss back forgetting what happened moments ago.

“I’m sorry” he mumbles against my lips and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and tangle my fingers in his hair ignoring what he said. His tongue swipes against my bottom lip and I let him in. our tongues dance around together and I feel myself get harder. He smirks against my lips and palms me making me whimper in pleasure.

He trails kisses down my neck until he finds my sweet spot. Once he finds it he starts sucking lightly causing me to moan. He starts sucking harder and I feel a bulge grow in his pants. With a shaky hand I palm him lightly earning a groan from him. He takes my shirt off and kisses down my exposed chest. He stops to suck on my nipples causing me to moan louder.

The tightness in my pants is starting to hurt so I unbutton them and start pushing them down. I feel him watching me but I don’t care I had to free my throbbing erection. He takes my hands and moves them down before I grab my boxers. He pulls my boxers down slowly and teasingly. Once their off he takes his pants and boxers off.

Now both fully naked he kisses me again and grinds against me. I moan in his mouth and grab his bum pulling him closer. He picks me up again and places his head at my entrance. I nod slightly giving him permission. Once he got the ok he pushes in me slowly causing me to bite my lip harshly and tear up. I don’t want to tell him to stop because I want this but fuck it hurts.

He waits for me to adjust and once I do he thrusts slowly. I let out little whimpers and hide my face in his neck. His pace picks up slowly and he pushes in deeper, I cry out but he places his lips on mine to silence my cries.

“Shhh baby its ok it’ll get better I promise.” He mumbles against my lips while thrusting in me slowly. I dig my nails into his shoulder and nod not trusting my voice. He thrusts a little harder and the pain is slowly turning into pleasure. I moan into his mouth making him thrusts harder. He takes my throbbing erection in his hand and pumps it with his thrusts. Moaning loudly I throw my head back against the wall.

“H-harder Harry p-please!” with that he pulls out almost all the way and slams into me hard.  I bite down onto his shoulder to silence my scream. His thrusts get sloppy and I can tell he’s close so I whisper in his ear “cum for me harry” after the words slip out of my mouth he groans loudly and cums in me. I follow not long after and cum on both of our chests.