Prologue

As a sectary in the glamorous fashion industry, what I waited for two years was the sweet seduction of my famous hot playboy bosses.

"That expression... Not fair... I won't be able to stop myself... I just want to make you all mine."

"You'll listen to anything I say, right? What shall we have you do next..."

"What? You aren't used to men? If that's the case, then I'll teach you a thing or two."

Is this just a fling... or is it serious?

For the successful launch of a new brand, you support your boss as a secretary, as he gorgeously moves about. In the middle of it all, there was a disturbing turn of events concerning the launch.

"Someone betrayed us?!"

"It's not me! Believe me.."

There was sabotage in each department with love and hate swirling around in the center of it. Then, as you overcame all sorts of drama and trials of love, things slowly become clear. His past and the reason he's such a playboy...

Where will your romance with him end..?!

As a sectary, the person you work for is a playboy with a cold exterior, but soft heart who fascinates the ladies with his cool attitude. The secret to his hidden origins?! A young genius designer, Omi Kitazawa.

"Model? Hmph.. You're the one that's going to wear this."

A sweet mask and polite prince charming playboy. The family discord hidden behind kindness !? Strategic Sales Department Manager, Henry Shiraishi.

"For 24 hours a day, you'll serve only me."

An ego-centric playboy celebrity, who cool and collectedness uncovers the truth. The darkness behind the quiet smile?! Outside Consultant, Go Kagaya.

"You're my secretary? Make sure you stay out of the way."

Young extremely talented bosses, who control the major domestic fashion industry. Is it alright to be fooled around with, if it's him?! Sweet dangerous days of temptation are about to begin...