Fashion industry is full of dangers

I choked, his face so close to mine. With him pressing against my face I couldn't move away. (What on earth!?)

 "It's about time you realized how you make men feel."

I tried to ask what he meant but Kitazawa was so overbearing I couldn't say a word. I looked away out of embarrassment.

"..."

I felt Kitazawa's face closing in on me, and I squeezed my eyes shut. I felt his hot breath on my neck which soon turned into a soft touch.

" ... No."

The next moment, I heard a smack and felt a sharp pain on my neck. (What!? C-Could this be...? A hickey!?)

"H-Hey, Mr. Kitazawa !?"

I was stunned. And Kitazawa muttered sullenly, the way he usually does..

" It's a lucky charm to keep the scum away, so don't you dare hide it."

That said, Kitazawa pushed himself away from me as if nothing happened.

"Huh? Huh?"

I rushed to check myself in the glass and there it was at my nape, a big red hickey.

" W-What am I gonna do?"

I pulled my shirt up to hide the mark.( Now how am I gonna make it through the day?)

The next morning, (What a day that was.) the hickey was still very conspicuous the next morning... I came to the office with a scarf around my neck. (He told me not to cover it but it's impossible! Kitazawa seems really quick with girls. I just can't tell what's on his mind. ) As I was mulling over this I heard a voice behind me.

"Good morning."

"G-Good morning, sir." Kitazawa's gaze stopped at my scarf. He raised his brows in displeasure. 

"Um, this...." 

Kitazawa let out a small breath and said. ".... All right, just come over here." He said, and left for the deserted corridor.

 (What am I gonna do? What's he gonna do to me this time?) But I had to go. I made up my mind and stepped into the corridor. 

The empty corridor led me to a courtyard. I squinted at the crisp morning wind, in sharp contrast to my feelings. Kitazawa, a few meters ahead, turned around. 

"Hey."

"W-What is it?" I was scared. Watching me on a defensive attitude...Kitazawa sighed. 

"You don't have to be on guard."

"No, I wasn't guarding myself. "

"You look strange." Kitazawa said contemptuously. "Not that I should care but, "

"And what is it that you called me for?" I asked, wanting to get out of all this as fast as possible.

"Don't have to rush things. You don't have anything urgent now, do you?"

"Well no, but --"

"Then there should be no problem." Kitazawa said gruffly and looked away. He mumble without changing his expression. "Besides, it's not like I'm gonna eat you up or something."

Seeing how composed Kitazawa was.. I started feeling embarrassed for being on guard unnecessarily. ( Was he just playing with me?) As I was mulling over this... Kitazawa turned to face me.

"Catherine. There's something I wanna give you."

"Give me?" 

"This is yours, right?" Kitazawa handed me something. It was....