chapter 1 baking cupcakes & stealing watermellon

Chapter 1 baking cupcakes & stealing watermelons
Diana's POV
****
I'm in my favourite red sweatshirt with a pair of dark washed jeggings and dark brown uggs walking to my locker when I noticed a big crowd of cheering people surrounding two sweaty guys fighting one being my stupid gay bestfriend Greg that probably said something perverted to cause this fight and the other being a familiar tall scary, muscular sexy tattooed guy.

One of his tattoo's looked oddly familiar Fratelli del diavolo which means devil brothers in Italian, why does that sound so familiar.

I sighed pushing my way through the annoying loud crowd pulling the sweaty guy off of my smelly stupid bestfriend turning back to the other guy being met with the face that haunts my dreams.

"S-sorry for interrupting." I whispered looking away quickly, pulling Greg to my locker as fast as I could.

Once we reached it I turned so I was facing him and I slapped the back of his head and punching his arm yelling at him.

"You Idiot! What did you do?!" I asked annoyed, rolling my eyes taking my lesson books out of my locker.

"Making sure he doesn't come after you, again." He whispered shuffling his feet, awe he cares!

"Awe, Thanks Greg." I cooed hugging him tightly, pinching his flushed cheeks.

"Geez women! You hit like a dude!" He hissed rubbing his soar arm. Remembering when I punched him earlier I laughed, how's this whimp gonna protect me.

"Whimp." I teased, leaving a pissed Greg standing in front of my locker before I rushed to my first class sitting at the back, I opened my book getting lost in the contents until I was interrupted by someone slamming the door open.

*5 minutes later*

DAMN I HAVE TO KNOW WHO'S AT THE DOOR! Uhhhhgggg I HATE not knowing things, I looked up to see Beast standing there with a bored look on his face while Ms Bitch yells at him for being late. No way! NO! Why's he in MY class!

After Ms Bitch finished yelling at him she turned to the class. "Class we have a new student, I'm sure you all remember Mr Masters." She said ogling his body that's so disgusting she's like 40 ew.

He rolled his eyes grunting. I scrunched my nose in disgusted as every girl puffed out their chest checking him out and the classroom filled with whispers i'm sure i already know who's on topic today.

I decided to stay silent and sunk as small as possible into my chair, to hide as best.

I silently pleaded as i looked at the beautiful view outside my window, only looking up because I sensed a presents in front of me tensing already knowing who it was. Maybe he doesn't remember me-

"How's my little slut?" He asked darkly staring at me making me feel so small, I gulped sinking deeper into my chair.

Spoke to soon.

He took a seat leaning closer whispering.
"You know I don't like it when you ignore me," pausing before continuing "it puts me in a bad mood." He growled gripping my inner thigh I whimpered trying to claw him off, I sighed when it didn't work resting my head on the table.

"Sorry I-I was t-tierd." I stuttered terrified, keeping my eyes gluded to my book, but I couldn't focus on anything but his hand that was currently stroking my inner thigh getting closer to my pussy, my breath got caught in my throat making it hard to breath my whole body went stiff as he nibbled my ear searching for a reaction, but today I wasn't going to give him one. I thought smugly until he pushed my shirt up stroking my exposed skin he chuckled as I gasped damn it.