My family tree

So, I'm just sittin around, minding my own business... Playing Pokemon and such. When my parents walk up with their "serious" beaks on. And they tell me I'm adopted!!!! I was like WTF, how do u adopt a chicken, do u like, swap eggs or something... By what ever.

So I went on ancestory.com and I find out that my full name is lord ckooksama bin Ladin. I am the off spring of a terrorist! (haha cool). This totally explains my interest in nuclear explosives!!!

So I fly to Japan, as that is where my ACTUAL father, king Roosama bin ladin, lives. As you would expect, me being a chicken and all, a flew using my own wings.

So I arrive in japan. That's when I realised how cool Japan is! I'm mean Pokemon, digimon and all that cool kid stuff comes from here!

So with my amazing heritage, I blow everything up.

Eventually I found my dad. And he was as ugly as dogs**t.

And you would not beliveve this. But he adopted a goose! Ahhhhhh! His name is goosama, (duh)

I was talking to my father about stuff like how diarrhoea "runs" in the family and how my obsession with ponyo is totally random.

Squirrels

So try to prove to my father that I'm cool, and he tells me I'm stupid... I start crying...

He said only onions make people cry! I then said, "no, most fruit and vegetables can make you cry" so he told me to prove it.

I threw a watermelon at his face. Now that made him cry

Anyway, that's my story for now.

And remember kids, brushing your teeth BEFORE eating a meal is like wiping your butt before taking a crap.

Well bye!