Heart Eyes

I looked at Ben, listening to him mumble a plan. For some reason I found this sorta cute. My eyes instinctively followed his pacing figure when he finally yelled "Aha!" making me jump 10 feet high. This made him erupt into laughter as my cheeks heated up. "Aha what?" I said, trying my best to sound angered. He gave me the 'You're not that menacing' look and said, "I've got a plan. If we knock Link out with some chateau Romani then maybe....just maybe...we can kill him." He paused and shook his head.
"I think your plan sounds perfect." I said reassuringly. Ben if only you knew what I thought about you. The young glitch looked at me with a crooked grin and took my hand. Unusual for someone as cruel as him.
"C'mon then. Don't stall we have to meet him at the milk bar asap!" The same blinding light appeared and he disappeared in the blink of an eye. Sighing, I hopped on my horse and signaled for it to move, my hand still tingling from his touch. I felt a queer feeling in my chest. My heart was beating! I had never ever felt this before. It was a pleasant feeling and a mere Link lookalike whom I had met just hours earlier caused it. Finally we will unite and kill that filth...