Millard X Horace

Horace POV: I was just in the library, reading a book until I saw a floating hat. I realized quickly it was Millard and fell into a daze. I've had a crush on Millard ever sense I met him. I just wish I could have the courage to tell him already....

Millard POV: As I was siting on the couch in the library reading I saw a blond, well dressed figure, looking at me. Instantly I knew it was Horace.
So I walked up to him and said "Hi Horace! How are you?" like and other person would say, " I-I'm good how are you Millard?" he stuttered? This is very unlikely of Horace... Did I scare him?

Horace POV: " Horace? Are you alright? You look a little pale?", "O-oh I'm it's nothing! You look a little hot- I mean ummmm.... Oh God... " I said embarrassed. " Horace? Is there something you want go tell me? You know you can tell me anything, I'm your friend!" Oh God, I guess it's time to tell him... "Yes. There is something I want to tell you. Millard.... I-I really like you... Like love you...and if you don't feel the same, I under-" Then I was cut off by some warm supple lips. I immediately kissed back, but the kiss lasted more than a few minutes, and we both broke away.

Millard POV: So he loves me too! And it felt good to finally kiss him. Once we broke away  I said "Horace I love you too." And once we were about to kiss again someone interrupted us, and said "HEY IF YOU'RE GONNA MAKE OUT GET A ROOM!" we both turned around and saw Jacob with the most hilarious face ever, I chuckled and said "come on Horace lets go." And so we walked out of the library with hands intertwined.

Horace POV: My dreams came true. 😊

A/N: that's all for today fellow readers! I hoped you enjoyed the story. Any requests? Comment! Thank you! 😊💜💜