Chapter 1: Hello Hella

Hella's POV

I was trained to rule the world. Yes, like a God. I was trained to beat and kill people mericlessly. Cold and no emotions. No fear but everyone fears me just like my parents. We are the most powerful family and mafia clan in the world and no one can beat us. I'm their youngest daughter, Hella Raev.

I study at New York but seems like Dad wants me to transfer in the Philippines where my older sister is studying at the Raev University. Yes we own a lot of shool and restaurant and mafia clans in the world so don't be surprised.

Today's my flight so I went and packed my things specially my guns, knives, daggers, shurikens, and katanas. I might need it in the Philippines whenever there's someone who's gonna attack me.

-

-

-

7:00 pm --> Philippines

So we are here at the Philippines with Mom and Dad, by the way, my mom's name is Raison Raev while dad's name is Erleb Raev. Sister's not here with us because supposedly she's the one who's gonna welcome and speaking of her, where is she? I don't see her standing in our private airport.

We landed and there are our bodyguards, saluting to all of us. Yes that's what you do when you are just our slave.

There she is, Mortel, my sister.

"Hi Dad and Mom, good evening, welcome to the Philippines, I have organized everything even the mansion" said her.

"and hello Hella!" I just looked away because I don't want to see her weak face. Yes, weak siya. She fears me. Everybody fears even mom and dad specially when I'm mad.

-

-

9:00 PM ----> Raev Mansion

We ate dinner outside kaya ginabi na kami ng uwi here sa mansion. It's big, but not as big as our mansion in New York. Dito katamtaman lang ang laki. 20 floors. Yes it is a 20 floored mansion.

My room was on the 20th and only I have the access to the rooftop where I can see the whole Manila.

Inutusan ko na ang mga maids na sila na ang mag unpack ng mga gamit ko except sa mga guns, daggers, and iba ko pang matatalim na gamit. Ako na mismo ang mag aayos nun dahil ako lang ang tanging nakakahawak nun. Even mom, dad, and Mortel, cannot hold it. It is made and to be used only by me.

SOMEONES P.O.V.

KRING KRING!!

I answered

"They're back" she said on the other line

"Who's back?" I answered

"The Raev Mafia, and they're with their youngest and most feared daughter Hella, who's gonna be studying on the Raev University"

"and so? do I fucking care?"

"I know you don't give a fuck but remember what they did to you last 5 years, don't tell me you didn't planned for this?"

"Of course I did, sadyang di ko lang kilala si Hella"

"Well siya ang pumatay sa Mom and Dad mo"

"I thought its the older sister?" Nanlaki ang aking mata, nagulat ako sa sinabi ng aking kausap sa kabilang linya

"No, Mortel cannot do that, malakas siya pero di kasing lakas ni Hella, so be prepared, siya pa naman ang kinakatakutan sa halos lahat ng bansa except sa Philippines, di siya kilala dito, kung meron ay kakaunti lang"