Mixed Identities

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Prologue<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"Danica, let me speak! Trust me I understand". Desperation apparent on his dark green eyes.

His stance; afraid and tired at the same time. Eyebags and messy clothing proof of all the worrying and guilt he felt for the last three days. Three whole days of not seeing HER.

"No. YOU don't understand one bit DARYL!!"

Venom seeping through her voice. The anger she felt was something that couldn't be softened, something irreplacable, in other words it was........ Permanent.

"And YOU will NEVER understand!" Daryl didn't know what to do, shock coursing through his body and....... Guilt?

"-I mean how the fuck would you understand? Huh? YOU always had the perfect life!

The MONEY, The FAME, The PICTURE PERFECT FAMILY, and of course let's not forget all the LOVE you get!

YOUR mother isn't in a mental asylum, your father knows you exist ; that you're alive and breathing well, You weren't the girl everybody avoided in highschool because they thought she's a crazy lunatic just like her mother!!

SO would you please enlighten me as to HOW you could understand!" Danica's voice accusing like he had meant for her life to be hell.

Still Daryl didn't know what to say. And all he could think about doing was plead, plead for the love of his life. HER.

He would give up anything! EVERYTHING just for HER to be safe in his arms again.

"Danica-"

"NO! shut up, shut up, SHUT UP! There's nothing you can do to stop me! So I suggest you say your last remark before we end the show for tonight!" Danica pulled HER ponytail down. Making her face the ceiling.

HER screams of protests muffled by the duct tape covering her mouth. Dragging the opening of the fully loaded pistol on her neck.

Agonizingly slow . . . . . .

Making HER close her eyes, not even screaming or struggling anymore, like she finally accepted that this is her fate. That she was meant to die.

But daryl wouldn't allow that to happen.

Any minute now......

He checked his watch and saw that it was time.

"Well what's your final words? WE don't have all day daryl!" Impatience is one of danica's many traits. She now aimed the gun to HER temple. Danica, still not releasing HER ponytail.

Daryl smirked, much to the surprise of danica. "I'M SORRY DANI"

Suddenly the rooftop's door bursted open. Cops swarming the rooftop, checking everything, making sure to secure the victims. The light coming from the open door blinding him, making him close his eyes for a minute. Using his arm to protectively cover his dark green orbs.

A gun shot was fired.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Then he saw what had happened, His heart constricted, like he suddenly couldn't breath. A strong emotion coursed in his body, so strong he fell into his knees.

Then.....

Another gun shot was released.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

So did ya like it? Huh huh?? Did you did you??? *squealing like a five year old*

Don't worry if you didn't understand the prologue, that would be normal, as the story continues, you'll understand it little by little. PROMISE! :)

Please vote and comment!! Become a fan if you want!

P.S~ The HER that's always in caps lock is the love of daryl and she IS NOT danica! I repeat "HER" ISN'T DANICA!!

You'll get to know HER soon enough!! :))

##### (2nd handler) Ellie #####

~>~<~>~<~(1st Handler) Miss Apple ~<~>~<~>~