Our Love- DIES

Hello everyone! This is my debut story, which is about 5 characters and their love pentagon. You have to read my story to figure the polygon out. Just one thing for all of you to know is that this work is a complete work of fiction. Please send in your suggestions.

-WhoDaBomb :D

 CHAPTER 1

It’s surprising that men can do just anything to get what they want. They can do things as bad as betraying their most loved ones! It is ridiculous how love can change million things between two friends - the same two friends that have been the closest for ages. Relationships are just like petrol, which takes millions of years to be made, but just a minute to be burnt and destroyed so that it can never be used again.

---

THE BED WAS HARD, as hard as stone, all over again, right after a break of 45 days. I had landed just back in India after travelling for almost a day from the USA. I was jetlagged.

Just as I had drowned in my blanket, my cell phone vibrated. I was too curious to ignore that alert. I checked my cell phone. The red light hit my eyes. The same eyes that read “Dan Grey would like to add you to his or her Blackberry Messenger Contact List.”

I wondered who it was. More than who it was, I wondered what the weird, fancy letters read. I felt nauseated looking at the fanciness. I asked, “Umm, could you please simplify your display name a little so that I know who you are?” I felt extremely rude but I couldn’t help it.

Within 5 seconds, I received a reply from him saying that he got my BBM pin from a mutual friend. Not that I knew that ‘mutual friend.’ A feeling of insecurity pervaded my soul. However, I went with the flow.

He simplified the name for me. I was anyways too tired to think about him. My eyes couldn’t keep themselves open for any longer. They decided to shut themselves and forced my body to sleep.

That night I had the weirdest dream ever! I dreamt of all the things I had bought from USA. I seemed pretty excited about all that new stuff there. That would have been the most normal dream for any girl to have. But, was I even close to a girl? I wasn’t. I was just a girl from the outside and a guy from the inside! Basically, a tomboy. I pinched myself. Was that part of my dream? I haven’t ever believed in the pinching bit…What if it was part of the dream? I never get these things!

I woke up as if it was a nightmare. I walked to the bathroom with sleepy eyes, my awfully long pajamas that swept the floor and my phone. For some reason, I didn’t feel sleepy anymore. I guess I could blame the jetlag.

Just for some attention, I updated my display picture to see if anyone was awake so that I could have a nice chat with that person.

I chose one of my favourite pictures that I had clicked in the USA. It was in New York City at Time Square. The bright and colourful lights behind me highlighted my face. There were lights flashing their way through everywhere. They seemed to get through the thickest of opaque bodies too!

As soon as I updated my display picture, my phone beeped. It was him – the friend of the ‘mutual friend.’

The chat window opened:

Dan Grey: That’s a very pretty picture of you!

Eva Steele: Thank you :D

Not any guy had ever spoken to me like that before. Not any! I felt weird, but for the first time did I feel good about myself. My face flushed scarlet.

Dan Grey: where did you take that picture?

Eva Steele: at Times Square, New York City. Have you been there before?