The Mysterious Stalker (Chapter 4)

A/N: I'm want to do something with the chapters, but only if you guys are okay with it. I want to do short chapters, but update more often. Is that okay? Oh btw I added you in this book.
Y/N- Your name

I decided to walk to school instead of riding the bus, even though I would be late. I needed time to think before school. The bus would only give me about 20 minutes, and there's people. I started walking and Grace caught up to me. "What are you doing Zane? You're going to miss the bus!" She yelled. "Whatever." I replied with anger. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. She left to go catch up with Garroth. I now can think in silence about me and Gene. Will I see him today? Will it be different? What will change? Will he tell anyone about what happened? I just don't like changes. Maybe nothing will change. But do I want that? I don't know anymore. Maybe I should just not fret about it. After all, he didn't seem to think anything about it this morning. Hm? It's already 8:02. I'm at the school already, huh? Oh well I better go into the office. I walked in and they glanced up. I signed in and went to class. The potato was looking at me weird.

  After class, the potato came up to me. "Is your sister Grace Ro'meave?" She said in a silent voice. I face palmed  in embarrassment. "What did she do this time?" She looked at me in question. "No... I was wondering because she's my friend but I haven't seen her today." I was shocked. She has friends?!? "Well, I don't know where she is, so bye." I walked away and went to my next class. Ugh blondes are always the most annoying. I saw Gene going outside. Should I follow him? Probably not. I went inside the locker room.

~Time skip so I don't bore you~

  It was now 3:01, I got a note in my locker earlier that said to meet at the bleachers after school. So, I headed there, yes, I know it's probably Gene, I mean who else would want to meet me?  What...? I arrived and it wasn't Gene at all. It was some one with weird hair. "There you are!" They yelled towards me. I looked behind me to make sure they were talking to me. No one was behind me. Who is this? "Who are you?" I asked with a voice crack.

"My name is Y/N!" They said in a high voice. "Well what do you want?" I said with a frustrated voice. I looked over to where the buses were. They were all leaving. I guess I'm walking. "Oh! I just wanted to tell you to stay away from Gene." They started in a happy voice but ended with a deep voice. I was shocked, did they know? "Okay..." I said quietly while starting to walk home. "I mean it!" They yelled in yet another happy voice.

I don't think I can stay away from Gene... But seriously who was that person? Now, back to more thinking while I walk. What will happen if I go see Gene again? Will Y/N go full yandere? Does Y/N have a crush on Gene? Maybe, I should go see Gene, I miss his face. Does he miss me? I doubt it.
~~~~Gene's POV~~~~
I walked around town with Sasha and Zenix. "Hide!" I had whisper yelled. They both listened but were confused. The reason I did this is because I saw Zane. He was walking over to the bleachers. (Yes this is the past, and Gene's POV. I'm trying new things.) Wait there is someone over there. Wait. Is that Y/N?? Oh no. He needs to get away from them. But, I can't walk over there, Y/N will get mad. "Why are we hiding?" Sasha had asked in a quiet annoyed tone. "Just wait." I replied in anger. I saw Zane leave. Where is he going? Really Gene? He is going home! It's about 3:10 of course he's going home. I slowly followed him and signaled Zenix and Sasha the same. He didn't hear or notice us because we blended in the shadows. He turned a different way. His house is right not left, the only place besides the gas station that's left is- my house... Oh no! He's headed to my house to see ME.

But, I'm not home, I sent Zenix and Sasha home, I needed to do this alone. I ran left but a different way than Zane. I beat him, considering he was walking and I was jogging. I went inside and to my room before he arrived at my window. I laid in bed and pretended to be reading. He knocked on my window. I opened my window and pretended to be shocked. "Zane? What are you doing here? Especially in broad daylight!" I asked him in a "shocked" way. "Er- I just wanted to see you..." He said while scratching his neck in embarrassment. He's so cute. Gah! What am I saying?

I'm ending it here! Yus, I'm back! I had inspiration from other books *cough* Mostly ComiscWave *cough* Sorry! They're such a great writer! I love their works. Anyways! I hope you liked this chapter and don't forget to leave feedback so I can improve!