4

Victoria was shocked to see Kris who was giving a hand to her…

She held it and started to walk to the path.

Everyone was cheering for them… but the most important people for this wedding looked sad.

Then they reached to the place they aimed for.

“Bow to each other” the pastor commended

They looked to each other in disappointed face and bowed.

Before Kris could turn back to the pastor, Victoria grabbed his arm.

Everyone was shocked of her sudden act. “Give me your hand” she said.

When Kris gave his hand to her… she placed a piece of paper on it. (it contain the address where Yuri is)

“GO” she whispered… “I’ll take care of the rest” and she warmly smiled to her.

Knowing what everything meant, Hyoyeon smiled.

“Thanks” Kris said and take his steps towards the exist. The flashlights from the camera are flashing… No matter how, he’s going to her.

Yuri continued looking the sea the whole morning while the breeze is brushing her hair. She both smiled and cried. “Congratulation” she said.

“Congratulation for what?” she heard a familiar voice.

She looked back. When she saw the tall man who was supposed to be her lover she was shocked.

“Kris? What are you doing here?” she asked with widen eyes.

“I’m finding someone named Kwon Yuri” he replied. “You’re supposed to be in the wedding!” Yuri gasped.

“I flied from Seoul to here and all I heard is that?” Kris ran closer towards Yuri.

“How’s the wedding?” Yuri asked, “Did you ruin it?”

“You answered your question” he smiled hugging her. She resisted his hug and looked to him again.

“You left me!” he said. Yuri’s tears are dropping drop by drop. “You left me no choice”

“You cheated on me! I knew that! I wasn’t the right person for you and I was just a playtoy! I was so cheap that you played me”

“Shut your mouth up Kwon Yuri!” Kris shouted, “That was my mistake that I can’t protect you. But you are not cheap! You’re quite expensive that I can’t afford you!”

“Wu Kris…” she sighed, “Just stop complaining!”

“If you’re my toy that I played, would I ride the stupid plane to reached you from Seoul? Would I live those days like hell?” he said sighing.

“I’m sorry Kris” Yuri sighed… her tears were more obvious “But I don’t have any choice!”

“Is that why you left me no choice?” Kris asked while wiping Yuri’s tears with his long fingers. “Sweetie, you left me without option”

“Don’t call me that sweetie” Yuri sighed while letting Kris embraced her.

“No… you too sweet for me!” Kris smiled… Yuri followed him too!

“Sweetie, do anything you want… if you are mad or sad… but please don’t leave me” Kris hugged her tighter.

“I missed you” she said. “I missed you too” Kris kissed Yuri’s forehead and said.

Hyoyeon went towards Victoria and hugged her.

“You did a great job” Hyoyeon said looking through the empty hall which was supposed to be her wedding hall.