Jonahmae Pacala

I think Jonahmae Pacala is clearly one of the most amazing young writers in Wattpad right now.

But I do understand and recognize that not everyone will share the same sentiment. What I refuse to accept, though, is the thought that anyone could find Jonaxx stories cheap. She might not fit into your standards of stories, there is no denying that Jonaxx is a good writer.

To put things in perspective, most of Filipinos follow the western standard when it comes to reading books. Most Filipinos find Filipino stories cheap, it's guaranteed that International stories are really good and I am not disagreeing. But I, myself, have my own standard when it comes to reading books and Jonah fits that standard.

"Hindi siya magaling magsulat ng kwento, hindi ko alam kung bakit maraming may gusto sakanya, she's so ordinary. Her english grammars are wrong, also her way of typing is not good." are the words I am seeing on her social media accounts. I don't know who could ever call Jonah's writing skills ordinary. Because with her amazing plots, she can honestly capture attention and hold it.

Could you guys just please appreciate her writing like a piece of art in a museum? Maybe it's my bias, maybe not, but Jonah is a writer that keeps on giving. As my elders would say "napaka-unique magisip ng names at plots".

Jonah can slay your existance just by reading her stories, Jonah can make you feel inlove with someone who's not even existing.

We are all aware that Jonaxx know her flaws. She admits that she's not really good at speaking in English but she's trying her very best, she also admits that she knows to herself that she's not that good at writing that someone else is better than her. And that made us admire her the most, she knows her flaws and she can willingly accept it. She's really a Queen!

That's Jonahmae Pacala, you can't change her just because you don't like her. Take it or leave it, that's the REAL her. She can't force you to like her like, we all have our own ideals.

As a famous quotation from the classic To Kill a Mockingbird says, "She was one of the rare ones, so effortlessly herself, and the world loved her for it."

Despiter her success, she remains humble. She knows how to divide her time between work, family and her friends. Her work is ethic that sometimes her fans worry if she has had enough rest. Because duh, being a full-time teacher and also a writer is hard, it's not that easy as what you think! She keeps on improving her writing skills for her readers, she has such a kind heart, so compassionate, that the things that brings her joy about being a writer is the joy she brings to her fans. She laughs with such genuine laughter, with no fear of looking unattractive!

I remember the first time I thought that Jonah was the right girl to support. She's very down to earth and she also teach us good values from her stories!

This industry needs the diversity that you can all still read Filipino stories and not get shamed. It doesn't look cheap actually, it looks like you're really proud of our own country!

From Jonaxx stories, we always get moral lessons. From making friends, getting into a relationship, starting your own family and many more. She created her own path of writing and redefines the standard. This is why she is the best representation of Filipinos because she shows that we are allowed to embrace our own culture without feeling shamed.

Jonah represents all the ideals that the modern Filipinos needs to have for that I am so grateful because I, and all the jonaxx fans who were reading her books are proud that we chose the right fandom.

To all the new fans of Jonaxx, you are all welcome in this fandom. You guys can enter this fandom with love. We always give new members a warm welcome! And to you, to the person who is reading this slash the new fan, Welcome to JonaxxStories Lovers!

#JonaxxRoadTo1MFollowers
#Happy1MFollowersJonaxx
jonaxx