3. I Just Have A Few Questions

Saturday Night

Perrie

I didn't even feel like myself in this outfit. It was so showy and I never liked to show this much skin; even though we are going to a club. I preferred going out wearing some jeans and a shirt that I would mind getting a drink spilled on. These were legit designer clothing. How in the world did she get this kind of money?

It seemed to me as if Leigh -Anne has done already what we are about to do tonight. She was so calm as she finished her makeup and put on her earrings. All of this was making me nervous, terrified, and sick to my stomach. I was sweating. I had no idea what was about to happen. All I knew was that we weren't going to a normal cub.

I followed Leigh-Anne out of room a she told me that it was time to go. We took the elevator down to the lobby. Kirk, from the other night, was holding the car door for us as we walked out the building He looked at me with cocky smirk on his lip. I rolled my eyes stepping into the car after my curly haired friend.

""It's good to see you again, Miss. Edwards," Kirk says entering the car.

"You as well," I say buckling my seat belt. "He drove me home the other night, Leigh-Anne."

"Oh! That makes me feel so much better," Leigh-Anne says. "I was getting on you for nothing."

Where are we going?

She explained that what we were doing was exclusive and only certain people, meaning people who were invited, could attend. I was wondering why Jessica and Jade weren't here. Leigh-Anne invited me which is why I'm allowed to go. Once you're invited, you're officially a member. Every time someone goes to this exclusive event you have to dress up nice.

It took us about thirty minutes to get to our destination. We pulled up to this massive black building. Kirk helped us out the car, like a gentleman, and walked us into the building where we were searched and checked in. We received hand stamps. Kirk told us that if we ever wanted to leave that he would be waiting outside.

There was soft music and dimmed lights as we entered a long hallway. And in all honesty it reminded me of a funeral home. Kirk led us into a room that was occupied with men and women after he showed us where the bathroom and such was.

I grabbed a drink from a waiter and followed Leigh-Anne to a nearby table. She waved to people passing by.

"What is this place?" I asked looking around at the older men and the younger women in the room.

"This is The Sugar Daddies Club," Leigh Anne says. "You can come here, only if you're invited, if you want to meet one."

I looked around, "Do you have one?"

"Yeah. His name is Andre Gray. He's over there," she replied pointing at him. Gray waves back.

You can go talk to him if you want to. I'll just walk around for a bit, yeah?

I never thought Leigh-Anne would have a sugar daddy. How was she even invited to a place like this? Do they scope out prey across the campus or something? I knew some of the girls here. Leigh had a good job so that's where I thought the money was coming from to buy all the nice, new things she has: new shoes, new dresses, a new car. I never thought that the money was coming from a much older man.

I sat at the table staring as these girl as they threw themselves at the older men. It was definitely disgusting. You could tell that the men weren't into to the girls, but it was just about the sex. All you had to do was find a pretty or decent girl.

I decided to leave since I hadn't seen Leigh-Anne for a while. As I was walking out the door from the hallway to the corridor, I bumped into someone. I had fallen on my arse and looked up to see a hand in my face. I took the hand and stood up looking into his beautiful hazel eyes.