When I Was 16 (Larry One Shot)

When I was 16, I met a boy named Louis with bright blue eyes and a smile the could light up the whole universe. His hair was the color of chocolate and it shone like silk. His voice was beautiful, like an angel straight from heaven. He laughed a lot and made you do the same. I wanted to spend all the time I had left to live with him, so I did.

I began getting nightmares at some point when we were in the X Factor house together, so Louis would sleep with me and hug me and say, "Everything is alright." Then he would sleep with me every night. I would wake up cuddled into his side or to see him standing next to my bedside with breakfast for me. "Good morning, love," he would say to me, giving me butterflies and a smile on my face.

One morning I woke up late to see a dancing Louis in front of our now shared closet in nothing but tight, boxer shorts. he shook his bum and I couldn't help but stare. Louis turned to see my eyes on him and I blushed.

"It's okay to watch, Harry," he told me, "Why wouldn't it be?"

He crawled across the bed to sit on my lap. "Good morning, sleepyhead. What would you like to do today? since you slept in, the boys left and said we could spend the day together." he grinned and patted my chest.

"Where'd they go?" I rubbed my eyes and set my hand on his hip, naturally.

"Don't know to be honest." He rolled off the bed to stand again and I watched his arse once more as he slowly stretched arching his back, letting the sun shine on the peaks of his shoulders.

"Louis?" I sat up and put the pillow behind my back. "Hm?" Louis whipped around and laid his hand on his left hip.

"What happened with you and Hannah? I haven't heard about her recently."

"I uh.. we're not together anymore."

"What, why?"

"I feel like I'm being disloyal to her, given I kind of have an interest in someone else and now that all this stuff is happening," he looked around the room, directing his attention to the X Factor housing, "I don't really talk to her anymore, and she didn't try talking to me either, so." He sat down next to me and laid his head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Lou. Wait... who would you fancy?"

He looked up to meet my gaze with curious eyes, "I wanna try something."

"Don't avoid the question." I poked his side.

"I'm not I just. May I?"

"I suppose but I.."

Louis cut me off by taking hold of my jaw and pressing his lips softly to mine. At first I was off taken but, then it all sunk in. I felt my stomach flutter and my eyes close shut. My hands moved to wrap around his slender waist and my lips began to move with his. He entangled his finger with my hair and pulled slightly, making my lips part as I gasped. He took the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth, against mine. I pulled him closer to me as I fought for dominance.

Louis' hands slid down across my chest and he put his hands under the hem of my shirt, rubbing my stomach, knowing that it makes me hot. I bucked my hips up in response, grinding into him and causing a moan to emit from the back of his throat. He detached from my lips leaving me breathless and swollen. He pushed his hands on my chest and grinded down onto me. I moaned quite loudly, not being able to contain it and gripped onto his bum. I threw my head back in pleasure and Louis kissed and sucked on my neck.

"Fuck." I whispered. He rubbed his hands across my stomach once more and nibbled lightly at the skin. he put his fingers beneath the hem of my track pants and boxers.

"Wait.." I grabbed onto his wrists as he panted.

"Is.. is something wrong?"

"I've just never done anything like this."

"What, with a boy? I haven't either."

"No, not that. I've just never gone that far with anyone."

"Do you want to stop?"

"God, no. I need you, Lou. I'm just nervous.." He bit his lip and kissed my cheek, "I'll teach you."

I nodded quickly and and kissed his lips.

"Can I?" he looked down to where his hands are.

"Yes." I kicked my lips, subconsciously.

He slipped his fingers back beneath the band and slowly brought them down, leaving a trail of kisses from my neck down my chest and stomach and onto my hipbones.

He palmed my bulge through my boxers and I bucked up my hips, clenching into the sheets. "Louis, I.." he put a finger to my lips and kissed me. " I will," he whispered. Louis pulled down my boxers and my now hard cock flipped up to almost touch my stomach. He took it into his hand and thumbed the slit.

He licked the tip then taking it into his mouth, he wrapped his dainty, pink lips around it. I shivered and breathed out shakily as he slid down the shaft. He slid me in and out, up and down, faster, faster, and faster.

"Louis, I ca-can't.. mmm." I moaned, slowly tipping over the edge. I had that bubbling feeling in the pit of my stomach. His thumb dug into my hip as the other held the base of my throbbing cock. he pushed down one last time before I was over the edge. I came in his mouth and he swallowed, removing his lips from me slowly.

Louis fluttered his eyes open to look at me and smile. I noticed he was hard as well, "What can I do to help you?" he bit his lip as I grabbed hold of his arse..........