Chapter 3

When I made it to school I saw Ashton talking to Paige & Zhar. I went up to them. "Hey" I said & smiled at Zhar "Hey" Zhar replied & gave me a small smile back "What are you guys talking about?" I asked "When we should challenge each other" Paige replied "So, when?" I asked "This weekend, Saturday" Ashton replied. "Cool," I said "So Zhar, want me to pick you up at your house Saturday?" I asked "S-Sure" Zhar stuttered. The bell rang. I walked Zhar to her class while Ashton walked Paige to her class.

[ Ashton's POV ]

I walked Paige to class while telling her jokes. Everything about her is perfect. Her laugh, her smile. Well, she might not be perfect to other people but, to me, she's perfect. "I'll see you at lunch?" I asked "Yeah" she smiled & walked into her class as I walked to my class. I just sat there looking at the clock hoping that time would go by faster. 3rd period a bunch of girls kept bothering me. Thank goodness 3rd period went by fast.

4th period came. The bell rang & it was lunch time. I waited for Paige outside her class. Her teacher was keeping the class in. She finally came out. "Hey" I said "Hey" she smiled "So, what are we gonna do during lunch?" she asked "Meet up with Luke & Zhar & eat out" I replied "Oh, okay" she replied & smiled. We roamed the halls & looked for Luke & Zhar. They were pretty easy to find. "There you guys are" I said "Where were you?" Luke asked "Looking for you two so we could eat out" I replied "Ooh, so like a double date?" Paige asked "I guess you could call it a double date" I smiled.

We ate at a famous Japanese Restaurant. After we were done eating we went back to school. A few hours passed by & school was over. The four of us met at the front. "So, where do you want to hangout today?" I asked "I'm sorry guys, I can't hangout today.. I have to study" Paige replied "Oh" I replied "We'll see you guys tomorrow" Luke replied as they both started walking somewhere. "Need help studying?" I asked "Sure" she replied we sat down on the benches & I helped her study.

We had a lot of moments. & laughter. We watched the sunset. After we watched the sunset I started walking Paige back home. "See you tomorrow" I said as I kissed her on the cheek "Bye.." she replied as she went inside her house & I left & looked back & saw her smiling & waving bye to me as I smiled & waved bye back to her & continued walking to my house.

[ Paige's POV ]

I waved bye to Ashton then went inside. I went to my room & placed my backpack next to my bed & hopped onto my bed with joy. My heart started to flutter when Ashton kissed me on the cheek. Out of nowhere I started fangirling. I acted all happy & excited. Just as it was turning dark I received a text from Ashton saying. "I know you're probably sleeping but, I just wanted to say goodnight & I love you. Sweet dreams". I smiled & went to sleep with a huge smile on my face.