You promised to never leave me...

PART TWO.

Liu's POV:

" Jeff...? " I whispered, paralyzed. I backed a step, I hadn't seen him for three years.. That night.. That night when my dear brother lost his sanity and put our parents to sleep.. Except me.. I survived. The younger brother looked up at me, he was so skinny it wasn't even funny, and he was shorter than ever. He probably hadn't grown a centimeter since he was thirteen! I bit my lip, backing a few steps. I soon found the strength and sat down in front of him. I looked down. " Uhm.. You looked cold.. " I sad silently. " So.. Let me treat you with this. " I said silently, pointing to the hot cocoa and looked down, hoping that he wouldn't attack me since we where alone. But I knew this was Jeff, I knew. Even though I hadn't seen him for years. He had changed. The night when he tried to kill he cut his Chelsea smile, and the blue eyes didn't blink. I knew this was my brother. Jeff didn't seem to answer, just stare at me with those.. Eyes. Whatever you want to call them. That's when I saw his arm slowly move down to the pocket, dragging out the knife.

Normal POV:

Liu gasped and stood up, but Jeff was too fast. He was already pinning him against the wall. " S-Stop it.. " Liu pleaded, he quickly spun around around, now Jeff was the one pinned against the wall. Liu sure had grown strong. " Jeff! Stop it! " He screamed, like if he had no longer control. Liu stared into Jeff's widened eyes. " L-Liu...? " He whispered, his raucous voice shaking a little.