Chapter 2

So I'm going to leave a picture of each new character at the top of my chapters. Up top is a picture of Mackenzie so just click on it to see her
       I sat there twisting my phone in my hands. I didn't know when I should call him, or even IF I should call him... Bzz Bzz

         My phone started to buzz and when I looked at the caller ID my heart started to flutter... It was my 'friend' Donny.

         Donny and I didn't have a thing... But we kinda did. He's told me that he liked me, but he's never asked me out. In all honesty, I like him back but I'm too afraid to do anything about it but wait for him to ask me out.

        I press answer and try to sound confident."hey" "hey" He says back cooly. " So what are you doing, other than talking to me lol" I continue the conversation,  thinking if different ways to flirt and edge him on. "Thinking." He responds blandly. "About?" "You actually" what. He was thinking about me? "What about me" Im trying to push forward, I want him to ask me out,  or flirt or just anything. " your beautiful eyes, lips, and voice...sorry that was weird lol, I'm kidding" Oh... Was he kidding though? I suddenly remember Jack, the way he got nervous after asking me out... The way his crystal eyes stared at my body... His body..."you still there or did I scare you away?" Oh Donny. I forgot I was on the phone with him and quickly decided to call Jack before it was too late." Hey Donny I have to go but talk to you later?" " Yeah, um okay. Bye" 

       I twist Jacks number in my hands trying to brave up. What if he doesn't actually like me? It's illegal anyway since I'm 15 and he's 19. My shaky hands grab my old warn down iPhone and dial in the numbers. "Hello?" It's Jack." Um... Hi, it's Kenzie." Oh god, I already know that this was a mistake. "Mackenzie! Hey!" Wow,  he doesn't seem disappointed and actually seems pretty excited. "So I was wondering... Want to go to a movie or something tomorrow?" All I do now is wait for his answer..." Yeah sure, hope 8 is ok."