Chapter Five

Last time on The Eternal War...

She looked at him as he put his hand on her cheek. She could feel her heart racing, as he leaned closer...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As he leaned closer, their lips met. It was a slow kiss, but they stayed like that almost as if they were magnetized to each other. Indrasena pulled away first, looking up at him. He smiled softly, rubbing his thumb on her cheek.

"I know this may be too soon, but I think I experienced love at first sight, the moment I saw you."

She looked down, unable to say anything. He sighed contemplating whether or not to walk away. She looked up at him before he even got the chance to turn. She smiled and kissed him again, him smiling into the kiss.

"So I'm guessing you agree?" he chuckles. She blushed and nodded. He smiled down at her as she draped her arms around his neck. "I'll see you some other time," she said before giving him a quick kiss and going back into her room.

She heard him chuckle as she cuddled back into the warm sheets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She woke up later on about six or seven in the morning, still having time before the chef made her breakfast around eight o'clock.

She slipped out of her room, undetected. Right as she got past the door, she ran into someone, making them both fall. When she looked up, it was Ernest. "You really have a way of sweeping me off my feet. Not in a good way," she grumbled.

He got up and helped her afterwards. "Well I could say the same," he chuckles. She smiled at him, holding his hands in her own. "I'd really like to meet up later when I'm not busy."

"Sure," he smiled. 

She smiled back and went into her room to get ready for training.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where were you yesterday?" Andrew asked as him and Indrasena were practicing their hand-to-hand combat.

She hit him straight in the jaw, knocking him back a little. "That's no one's business but my own."

He held his jaw, giving her an evil glare as she rolled her eyes. "You scare me about as much as that dummy in the corner," she snickered. He just grumbled and quickly got up during her little laughing fit. "Least I don't sneak out of my room in the middle of the night to see a boy."

She looked over at him, pinning him against the wall. "How do you know about that?"

He smirked, looking down at her. "I saw you sneak out with the new servant boy named Ernest."

She looked at him confused. "Servant?"