#18

Arabella's P.O.V.

I was with the others, getting ready for the game while I kept texting Simon.

"Sorry, I'm late!" Katie said running in the locker room.

"Finally, we're all here, but how's the whole thing gonna go work out on the field?" Riley asked.

I looked at her and said, "I already said that you're defense, while Marissa and Taylor are offense and the rest of us go and score."

Riley sighed and said, "It's a bit too much to handle."

"You're too much to handle," I mutter.

Riley said "What? Didn't hear you with your little mouth."

"Shut up," I said.

"Coming from the one that's all about choosing her boyfriend over her us," Riley said.

I started to get frustrated and then everyone wanted to break it up before stuff got worse. Thank god the others were to stop it before I could swing at Riley.

Katie then left quickly and I said "Katie!? Wha-"

"I think she's just scared of fights since she did see where it went," Taylor commented.

I looked over at her and then I grabbed my phone from my bag and texted Simon.

"How are we going to do this game now...?" Marissa said a bit mad.

Everyone was starting to get loud and started complaining and panicking on what we're gonna do now since Katie's gone and no one wants to take Lynn's place. It felt like a nightmare happening for real since I did make that deal...

"Stop it!" I snapped at everyone.

They stopped and then I said "Even though we can't play in the game... Which may or may not happen since what just DID happen..."

Riley sighed and then I continued "Let's just try and see if we can do that little trick that Karina thought before."

"You think that it's gonna work?" Emily.

"No!" Taylor yelled. "How is that gonna trick them to think that we got another person on the team. We don't really at all since none of us even look good on that wig that Lynn got.

A/N

I will post more since schools already hell for me ;_;

Bye!!