Prolouge

It has been a month since the man had been sent to an asylum. Every doctor and nurse hated him... Literally everyone of them did. Most of them would refuse to even go into his room. This man had hurt both doctors and nurses whenever they want close to him. He was afraid, he thought that they would hurt him. But because he did that, he'd usually get a beating. Chul had even tried to escape the asylum, and he was always caught by a guard and again, badly beaten. Of course, this didn't help the pink haired man's mental health. In fact, since he had been admitted he had only gotten worse. The beatings made him worse. The way he was treated was awful. Chul rarely was allowed to have his restraints off. He was either tied to the bed, or had to wear a straitjacket. And when he had his restraints off, he would only be allowed roughly an hour, maybe more.

The doctors believed that he would never get better, even if they tried to help him... Chul was so far gone. And truly, he probably was. In fact, he was such a problem that they were debating to kill him and say it was an accident. But they would only have to put up with him for 5 years. If he doesn't show any sign of getting better in 5 years he would be executed.

He was also loud. Every single night he would scream and cry. He wanted to leave. Chul didn't understand why he was in the asylum. No one felt sympathy for the man, the night staff would usually walk into his room and slap him before injecting him with some sort of medicine so he'd sleep.

On the second month the asylum had hired  a new doctor. He had said he was interested in the challenge to calm down Chul and make him better. And his name was Alistair...