His Green Eyes

The cold, windy streets of London are the same every morning on the same route to my work, Sydney’s Café and Sweet Shoppe. The leaves on the ground rustle underneath my feet. I look out into the cobble-stone streets, and I run into something or someone, that makes me fall to my bum. I look up and see a boy with emerald green eyes, and chocolate locks of curls framing his face. He chuckled at my expression, showing his dimples. I snap out of my daze and grab my canvas bag off the sidewalk and try to get up.

“Here let me help you, miss”, he said in his deep, rusty British accent, grabbing my hands.

“Err, thanks”, I say, grasping his hands that are pulling me off the ground.

I see my iPhone laying on the ground, and bend over to pick it up. I hear his contagious, sweet laugh, and I turn around to look at him. I give him a weird look and he just breaks out laughing even more.

“You have a little mud and leaves on your bum”, he tried saying with a straight face, but ending up busting out in laughter again.

I felt my cheeks heating up in embarrassment.

I swipe my hand across my bum, hoping to wipe off the mud.

"You got it", he said, stiffling a laugh.

"It's not that funny", I say rolling my eyes, "i wouldn't be laughing at you", I say throwing my bag on my shoulder and unlocking my iPhone.

"Your right, I'm sorry. Can I make it up to you by taking you out for coffee?", he says, raising his eyebrows up, questionly.

"Okay i guess, im already late for work. Where are we going?", I ask him.

"Sydney's?", he says.

"Oh thats my work, if I'm gonna skip with you, we have to go somewhere else", I reply, "maybe we could go to Seventh?" I suggest.

He nods his head in agreement, "My name is Harry, Harry Styles. Yours".

My jaw dropped, how could I have not noticed. Harry is from the famous boyband, One Direction. OMG, Harry looked at my bum!! The Harry Styles looked at my bum!! I stare at him, in shock. I start to feel my self fall to the ground, then everything goes black.