Chapter 5: Do you guys seriously like this story?

Okay, I NEED feedback from you guys. I'm thinking of stopping this story and starting another but it'll be a Young Peter Hale love story. Like him and Roza, how they met, got married and crap. Then come back to this one and restart it and make it better.

3rd Person
Derek parked his car and got out to head upstairs to his loft, not even waiting for the others before heading in.

He opened his door and heard the teens talking as they headed up the stairs. Derek sat back on his couch, collecting his thoughts for the long night ahead.

Scott and Stiles reached the door first and they both sat on the floor across from Derek. Kira next to Scott and then Lydia next to Stiles. Malia decided that she would take the armchair, seeing as everyone else took the floor.

"It started Peter's junior year. My mom had just gotten the Alpha position in the pack and Peter had gotten 1st Beta. Basketball was the sport then and she was a cheerleader while he was captain," he sighs, "I don't know the whole story but I know the basics. She was his mate in every sense besides being a wolf. When they met it wasn't instant but a bond that grew strong in a short amount of time."

"Wait, mates are real?!" Stiles exclaims.

Derek nods, "Kali and Ennis were mates. Not very strong ones but mates none the less."

Stiles nods and Malia makes a weird hand gesture for Derek to continue the story.

He nods and collects his thoughts for a moment, "Peter proposed their senior homecoming. It was in the papers, the high school sweet hearts getting married. Everyone believed it was because Peter had knocked her up but she didn't have Dexter until she was 20. Their wedding was in the paper too. Along with Dexter's birth."

"Why did the paper write everything about them?" Lydia asks.

"The Hales were infamous back then. It was almost common knowledge that we had old and new money. We had a hand in almost every buisness of the town. The school especially, its where all the Hale children went so a lot of money was invested from new textbooks to sports equipment," he responds, "But Roza wasn't in it for the money. She didn't move here until Peter's junior year so she didn't know anything about us. Which was kind of a relief. Everyone treated us like we were something without doing anything. Roza believed in hard work to earn that kind of respect."

"What was she like though?" Malia presses.

"For me, she was someone I could talk too. From homework to girls to fights I started. She was there through it all. For Laura she was another sister that was much needed. Cora was way to young to do the things that Laura wanted. For Cora, she was the understanding parent. Roza always listened to both sides of a story before passing judgement. For Peter himself, I couldn't say. She was his everything. He'd tear apart the world if she had asked," Derek sighs.

"He doesn't sound that bad. What made him do all those things though?" Kira asks, still confused.

"Roza and Dexter both were killed in the Hale fire, which was started by Kate Argent. Peter belived he had killed her, but obviously she had come back as that werejaguir," he answers, "Now, you guys have schoool tomorrow. Go sleep, I'll tell you the rest later."

There were a bunch of groans but they all got up and headed to the door.

Scott and Malia were the last out but she paused at the door, she turned and looked at Derek, "If Peter loved Roza so much then why am I here? How was I created from that?"

Derek shrugs, "Its not going to make you feel better but Peter doesn't believe your his. He was never unfaithful to Roza."

Malia just nods and walks out the door, Scott gives a nod towards Derek before he too left.

So tell me your opinions and if you can read my other story. I also have a variety of stories in my lists that you can go through.
I'm very sorry for spelling errors and that last chapter with all the cut offs and that weird symbol crap at the end. I can't fix it.