Unexpected love & hate

Tyra is 16 still in middle and is in a complicated relationship with her boyfriend. She thinks he's one thing but when his true colors show she see that he's a cold blooded murderer.
Also her mom died when she was 10 so she's been on her own since then.

Tyra p.o.v

I think I love him, he's everything I need in a man. Tyra don't get your hopes up cause he ain't what you want to spend the rest of your life with her friend jazdia said. Oh well he's what I want now so fuck you and yo feeling 😜.So I went to see my boo aka Jeremiah he is fine as hell all the girls jealous."Hey babe" he said. "Hey sexy " I said. you know it almost Christmas what you gone get me? I already got it it's long round hard and you can stick it in thing and it sometimes hurt. Lol boy you play to damn much! I ain't playing but baby I bought you a iPod 5th generation. Oh baby so sweet but last year u got me the iPad 3rd generation. "I love you" ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️."i love you to".
Christmas Day
OMB I remembered these days when my mom was around,ill wake up excited to open presents but there were only two under the tree every year so she grew to dislike Christmas. As a child only things she got was a new toothbrush and soap.Jeremiah said he'll be over 8:00 am so they can spend the day together but it 7:59 and she didn't see his charger pull up yet.Now it 10:00 he's still not here so she calls him, he ain't answer. She called 5x and he still ain't answer so she sat around and waited.4:00 is here and she see's his car pull up she's so heart broken she went to her room shut the door and locked it. I wanted him to wait as long as I did but I forgot being so mad that he had a key. He came running up the stairs and start banging on the door "let me in baby", "I'm sorry I'm late". I don't give a care leave me alone u going to  wait as long as I did, she said. TYRA JUST LET ME IN JEREMIAH YELLED !!! Why are you yelling I told you you'll be able to come in you just have to wait . because you had me waiting and it just felt like another christmas when I was younger.Tyra just let me in it took me so long because i was gettingyour gift. FOR REAL JEREMIAH,WHAT DID YOU GET ME ?? Just open the door tyra I promise you'll like it . OK *tyra unlocks the door , and opens it slowly* JEREMAIH !! WHERE ARE YOU ?? *Slow motion by trey songz play from the downstairs, tyra slowy walks down there and there stood jeremiah  at the end of a trail of roses* Merry christmas Baby, said jeremiah. OMG Jermiah I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! I know says jeremaih, one more thing please ?? Yes anything jeremiah what is it ?? *JEREMIAH GET DWON ON ONE KNEE ANS SAYS* WILL YOU MARRY ME TYRA?? *tyra starts to cry ans as the tears start to roll down her face she answered* YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES !!!