2. Dear Niall

June 16, 2020

Dear Niall,

I have never been happier in my life. 24 hours ago you proposed. The love of my life wants to spend the rest of his life with me. My prince charming swept me off my feet.

On that fateful day in 2012, your cousin Deo begged me to go to your house party. He promised me it would be fun. I didn't know that it was to hook me up with you. I honestly didn't want to go. I would only know a couple people and most others would be drunk. But Niall, I am so glad I went.

When I walked in I was so nervous. I saw you talking with Harry and I felt calmer. I don't know why or how but I did. Maybe it was your constant smile. Or your laugher that was full of life. From that moment on, whenever you were near me, I felt at ease.

When I was dancing along to the music, I caught sight of you. Niall you were staring at me like a starving puppy. I can't say I didn't enjoy it. You were, however, an international popstar. I was just a normal 18 year old struggling in Uni.

Even with your braces I still thought you were the cutest lad in the room. There you go. I said it. I finally admit it. I've liked you from the start. Now there will never be an end.

                                                                                                                     Forever and Always,

                                                                                                                  Juliette (almost) Horan