Chapter 1- Memories Hurt

Vanessa's P.O.V

It's midnight and I'm just laying in bed imagining things that'll never happen in my life.

"Ughh" I groaned because I'm very tired yet I'm awake.

Fora couple of minutes I finally have a comfortable position in my bed in the hotel. Then I finally closed my eyes.

Miss movin on , oh oh oh oh

Miss movin on, oh oh oh oh, yeah

I'm movin on

My got a call and the sound startled me because I already had that falling sensation when I was about to sleep. I picked up my phone on the nightstand. And the one calling is an unknown number.

"hello?" I said in a grumpy but husky voice.

"hi... Sorry to bother your sleep but I've got a good news"

A girl talked and I have no idea who the hell she was.

" uhmm.. Who's this?" I asked, confused

"oh, it's me Angel... You know.... Your best friend you saw a while ago?"

"oh hi, what's your news and it better be good because I'm very tired" I said to her.

"your manager can't contact you, so he called me and told me that you're going to meet a boyband named.... ONE DIRECTION...yay" she said in a very cheerful tone.

"I won't do it" I simply said to her.

"too late girl... Your manager arranged it and it will be held tomorrow"

"WHAT ?!?!" I shouted to the phone while sitting up from my bed.

" ow..don't shout on the phone, please... And by the way, you better sleep because your manager said that your driver will pick you up in your hotel tomorrow morning"

"yeah yeah, whatever" I said and I ended the call.

I still can't believe that I'm going to see Louis' face again... I'm not saying I'm scared, I'm just not ready to see his fucking face again. And by the way, I have a manager because I'm a singer-actress.

* FLASHBACK*

Louis is back from X-factor but he rarely visits me. And I'm just in my couch eating popcorn at night while watching Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunter.

Ding dong

"coming" I said while placing the popcorn on the coffee table, then running towards the door.

When I opened the door, I saw Louis.

"Louis!" I said while giving him a big hug.

"uhm.. We need to...uhm....talk" he said nervously after I pulled away from the hug.

This doesn't look good I thought.

I sat down beside Louis and waited for him to speak.

"uh.. Vani?" I smiled a bit when he said my cute nickname that he made.

"yeah?" I smiled at him.

"I-I think we.. We should probably... Br-break up" he said while fidgeting his fingers.

My smile turned into a frown.

"w-why? Did I d-do something wr-wrong?" I asked him while tears are falling down my cheeks.

"I kind of met another girl...uh...her name is Eleanor. I met her in a party and she is great for..me" he said while avoiding eye contact.

"you mean...I'm not good enough?" I asked him while anger starts to grow in me.

"NO, I just-" he was trying to say something but I cut him off.

" I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU BULLSHIT.. IT'S FUCKING OKAY FOR ME BEACUSE IM FUCKING USED TO IT !!" I shouted while I stood up and Louis followed.

"look Vani, I'm sorry but-" he tried to talk again but I cut him off.

"you know what?.... I DON'T FUCKING CARE !!" I shouted while putting my hands through my hair.

"Vanessa, JUT LISTEN TO ME!!" Louis shouted while he put his hands on both my shoulders making me face him.

I stopped shouting and allowed him to speak.

"in sorry if I broke your heart. But it's just that..you're not good enough for me.... It was a mistake to fall for you"

Anger starts to rise again when he said the last words. I slapped him..hard

"WHAT THE HELL! " he said while he touched he red cheeks.

" SEE, THAT'S THE PROBLEM OF EVERY BOY IN THIS FUCKING WORLD....WELL IM SORRY LOUIS...IM SO SORRY FOR NOT BEING 'GOOD ENOUGH' !!" I yelled at him while shoving him towards the door.

" get out Louis!" I said while opening the door and shoving him out " GET OUT OF MY LIFE !!" I shouted and slammed the door shut.

And with that. Louis never contacted me since. And thank god he doesn't

*END OF FLASHBACK*

A tear rolled down my cheek and I quickly wipe it away, I looked at the clock and it read 2:00 A.M

"shit" I cursed

I lay back down on my bed and soon fell asleep. It's gonna be a long day, I just know it.