Dear no one

Based on V app(Jungkook singing dear no one)

"Jungkook ah open the door I am on V now!!"V shouted through the hotel door of Jungkook's room.

"Coming Hyung let me wear shirt first!!"Said The maknae.

"Oh Jungkookie not wear a shirt😏🌚🌝"V said with a smirk.The door finally opened and V when in with the camera still chatting with Armys."Why not u sing a song for Armys and Y/N??"V said to Jungkook.

"What should I sing for them?How about dear no one?"Jungkook suggested.

"This is dedicated to our beautiful Armys and my beloved Y/N.I am not sure if u are watching now but I miss u and I cannot wait to see u in few a days☺️"Jungkook started to get shy and V tease him.

-Y/N pov-
"OMGOMGOMG I cannot believed he said that!!!! Cannot wait to meet him!!"

A few days later...
You waited for him in BTS's Van, u keep looking at yourself in the mirror and play with your fingers while waiting for Jungkook.Suddenly the door open revealing the person u have missed so much.
"KOOKIE!!!!!!!!"U hugged him and buried your face in his neck.

"I missed u so much!!"Said Jungkook while trying to get into the van not breaking the hug."Did u watch the lastest V live?"He asked when u guys finally break from the hug but still kept a really close distance as u sat on his lap.

"Of course I did how can I not"U said still feeling extremely happy to see Jungkook again.U suddenly wanted to hear Jungkook sing again.U asked him to sing again and he gone shy.When the driver was sending u two home , he sang the song to u again.

Hearing his voice made you calmed and forget about all the troubles u had.He was the person u loved and will do anything for.
______________________________
Sorry for the lame writing there👆🏻
This is my first time writing stories😅