PROLOGUE

WARNING! - Many grammar mistakes and no proof read. Read on your own risk.

Pic of Bae Suzy of Miss A

Prologue

"You need to find your partner" JYP PD nim said after called me to meet him at his office. I was on my way to the practice room when Jackson drag me to JYP PD nim's room. I meant he really drag me all the way.

"For what?"

"You're gonna debut with a male idol" said him again while flicked his finger in front of me.

"But, how about Miss A? Did I get kicked out or this group will be disbanded?" I asked. I can feel my nervousness pass through my body.

"Not, you're still Miss A's member and not disbanded. But, I'm will make you debut in duo group like JS & HyunA. So, you will find your own partner." What the?

"How I'm going to do that?"

"You can choose any male idols from any label company"

"Why must i do this instead of you? You're my CEO." I pouted. That was his responsibility but not me. He rubbed his temple then sighed.

"Look, I want you pick your own partner based on your type. Maybe you want him to be a great dancer, a great singer, a great rapper or anything. If I pick based on my opinion, I will paired you up with Yang Hyun Suk. Do you want that?" I gasped. I shook my head, disagree with him. He smirked "Now you know what I meant. If you pick your own partner, the possibility of your chemistry is 90%. I don't want to be so harsh. Take your time. Here, the thing that you need to do." He said as he handed me a file. I sighed. That's gonna be a long journey but, let's look at the document first.

1. You have to be pretend as someone else. Do not use your real name. Otherwise, it will be complicated.

2. We're already registered 'your name' at Arts High School. You will be attended this school for the next week.

3. We're already decided your new name. That's called Hwang Soo Jin.

4. You must change your appearances and attitude. Keep your secret and do not let them know that you are Bae Suzy from Miss A.

5. We already inform to other company about this and they agreed. But they don't know about this 'whole' plan.

6. You will stay at my villa. Not too far from your new school. Everything that you need also has been prepared. The principal and the meeting board of your new school are already known.

7. Please aware that, you can choose one male partner only. It depends on your choice. If you are already picks your partner, you can change it with a very reasonable reason. It's okay if you want to pick your partner from JYP. You will be given only 5 months to decide. Prom Night will be held at your school as well as it will be the day for you to confirm and announce your partner during press conference.

8. WARNING! Do not tell anyone about your disguise.

My eyes are widened again. Damn! A lot of things that has to be done within one week before the mission begin.