Is Love a sin?

"The final stage starts in 2 minutes guys. Get ready..... specifically you N and Leo..."

The manager shouted at N who was now completely drenched in his own sweat and held a water bottle in his hand. N just gave a mere nod while Leo, who was standing at least 50 feet away from N, just ignored the manager completely. He was annoyed.

He must really hate it ....

N stared at Leo from far away. Suddenly Leo turned to N and their eyes met. N shrugged as all the Neo stories he read in these last few days,all started to play in his mind. He instantly darted his stare to the opposite direction where he saw Ravi smiling shyly looking at them. Ravi's been doing this for These past two weeks.

It feels weird now.

Leo also found himself blushing when N turned away. Of course, the images of the fanfictions that he read also flashed before his eyes.

Leo tried to stay away from N like DID NOT EVEN STAND ANYWHERE BESIDE HIM in this last week. Well N also didn't mind,rather he was glad. Whenever they got together,things would become awkward between them and N would start to feel his heart race fast while Leo felt it impossible to look at the latter because of the blood rushing to his face. So they could not even utter a word while they were together.And the main culprit of this awkward situation was....

"Hyung FIGHTING!!!" Ken gleefully shouted as he hugged the tanned one from behind. Normally he would be smiling at Ken's action but right now he was anything but in a mood to smile. Therefore he just hit Ken's head with the empty bottle slightly before releasing himself to change his outfit. After all it was because of him that he was even in this mess right now.

Yes,Ken....It was all his fault...

2weeks before the concert

Vapp live

"Well as you have heard ,our concert is in two weeks... this time we prepared a lot..."

"Ahhh!!! My starlight babies!" Ken hollered from behind the camera,cutting Ravi off.

"De... Ken hyung is doing his make-up now. And others are also getting dressed. Me and Hongbin are the only one that's finished..."

"I missed you so much!!my babies..." Ken finally ran in front of the camera, blocking Ravi fully.

"Did you miss me?"

"Hyung,you are blocking me"

"Stay still! I have an offer to make to my Starlight babies! And I'm sure they'll love it.."Ken said as he pulled out a heart from underneath his suit.

"on our concert we are going to act out a drama!"

"We are?" Hongbin was confused as he came and stood beside Ken, to show his face to the camera.

" Yup! But what do you think the story will be?" Ken started to scratch his chin trying to act all baffled. Finally sending a Bright smile at the camera.

"Did you get it? Say it.... I can't hear you!" Ken stuck his ear out , pretending to listen to Starlights reply.

"Dingdongdong. ..yup! You got it right! The story will be written by my DEAR BABIES! You guys write a lot of fanfictions about us! So send us your work,and we will choose the best one to perform!" Ken put his hands up in the air in joy.

"Wait,when was this planned?" Hongbin looked puzzled as he looked at Ken. Ravi was standing behind him.

"....now?" Ken replied.