Ch.2

Brianna's POV

Fuck!

He knows I'd call him daddy!

Shit!

How he smirked.

And my first lesson is English just great.

As I walked down to the English hall I knocked on the door and entered as I hear a "come in", I was 3 minutes early which meant I got to chose which seats I wanted and I get to see mr.dolan more.

"Oh Ms.Gordon I hope you're little incident in the cafeteria won't affect your learning with me." He smirked as I sat in the back.

"Of course not sir." I replied confidently.

"Oh no Ms. Gordon you'll be sitting in the front row." He pointed to a chair in front of his desk.

"Yes sir." I grabbed my books and slowly made my way to the front while the class started getting filled with students when a familiar face walked through the door.

Jake Paul, he was part of the football team so he usually came over to my house cause of Liam he's also my guy best friend but I've had a major crush on him since freshman year.

"Hey Bri." He said as he sat down with the seat next to me.

"Hey Jake how are you?" My face probably lit up but in the corner of my eye Mr.Dolan clenched his jaw at the site and cut our conversation short.

"Okay class lets get started." He said as he wrote on the whiteboard "Mr. Dolan."

"I'm better now since your here." Jake whispered earning a quiet giggle.

"Ms.Gordon I'd rather you would keep your chitchat to yourself when I'm trying to start the lesson." Mr.Dolan said sternly.

"Sorry teach. It was me who spoke to her." Jake tried to help.

"I'm sorry but mr.?" He asked sarcastically.

"Jake."

"Okay jake I would like to start the lesson so please." Mr. Dolan showed a fake smile.

"Okay well I'll just want to get to know everyone's names. Well started with the front row. My dear please start." He called out the schools slut Sophia.

She's even hooked up with my brother!

And most likely every guy in the school.

But she'll be more likely to try to fuck Mr.Dolan, but not on my watch.

"Well my names Sophia." She stood up and hitched her skirt all the way up so everyone behind saw her ass and winked at him.

Fucking disgusting!

And the twat of a teacher smirked!

After a few students went I stood up and introduced my name yet he stood there emotionless, and after all the students have introduced themselves while each girl threw themselves at him but for me I was just pissed at Sophia.

Finally the bell rang and it signalled me for my next class.

----------------
Finally the first day was over and I went home walking this time alone just texting Robin.

(R= robin B=Brianna)

R: heyyy

B: heyy

R: ughhh Liam looked so good today😍​

Robin had a crush on my brother since grade 7 I just don't get it.

B: he looks the same everyday​

R: whatever🙄

B: Sophia was flirting with Mr. Dolan in English 🖕🏼

R: whore

The four of us shared a burning passion of hate towards Sophia not only did she sleep around with boys but my ex cheated on me for her!

Once I arrived to my house I just went upstairs and changed into a tank top and Nike shorts while puttin my hair in a pony tail.

Since I got no home work I guess I'll just binge on Netflix, I went downstairs grabbed a dr.pepper, put popcorn in the microwave, once it was done I grabbed a blanket and turned on the living room TV and started re watching American Horror Story episodes.

After watching 4 episodes my mum came home from work and shortly my dad came home as well.

We were just about to start dinner before Liam walked into the house right before dinner as he was with one of his friends.

Dinner was eaten and I went upstairs and just FaceTimed Michelle on my laptop.

"Sup bitch." Michelle answered.

"Nothing much how bout you?"

"Doing my hair."

"Arghh mr.Dolan is just fucking hot!"I exaggerated.

"You should try and find his insta." He suggested

"He's a teacher he won't have any." I laughed.

"Well just try." He pushed.

I unlocked my phone clicking on the Instagram logo, then typing Dolan.

I scrolled down looking at the profile pics but I found mr. Grant's insta!

"No fucking way!"

"Bitch what? Did you find it?"

"No but I found his brothers!"

"Try and find a tagged pic!"

"The fuck do you think I'm doing?!"

Looking at mr. Grant's feed I found

 a tagged pic with mr

a tagged pic with mr. Dolan and shit!

"Oh.. Shit.. I think I'm pregnant!" I laughed as michelle laughed harder.

"Show me!" He squealed.

"Shit." He placed his hand on his heart.

I started scrolling through mr. dolans feed which I found out his names Grayson and he seems single! While I was scrolling Liam busted in my room and snatched my phone.

"LIAM GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!" I shouted at him as I try to grab my phone.

"What's this? Mr. Dolan?" He smirked evilly

"DONT YOU DARE FOLLOW OR LIKE!"

" followed!" He said as he gave me
my phone back and walked out of my room.

"ASSHOLE!" As I looked at my phone to see if he actually did follow him and I sat on my bed staring down at the notification.

"GURL what's wrong ?" Michelle asked curiously as she just watched everything that happened.

"He followed me back." My eyes widen as the words left my lips.

A/N
942 wordss💪🏼
Why would Mr. Dolan follow Brianna? Liam you're an ass😂
Show some love 💕
Vote & comment

Pepe🐸