1

My alarm beeped. I woke up. 9:30a.m. Crap. I have to meet Mike in half an hour. Groaning, I walked into my bathroom groggy.

I stared in the mirror, strawberry blonde hair, all tangled up. A bird's nest, Mike had always said. My small display of freckles ran across the bridge of my nose, my dark green orbs staring back at me. I was never the type of girl to be insecure about herself, but I didn't have high self esteem either.

My morning routine completed, I walked out into my living room, my pale pink towel wrapped around my body. I was brewing some coffee when I heard a brief knock on my door. Thinking it was Mike, I didn't bother to look through the peep hole and opened the door in an instant.

"I told you I was gonna meet you at the-" I was cut off when I noticed that the person in front of me was not my older brother, but a stranger. A really hot stranger. I did a quick glance over him. Hazel eyes, brown hair. And tall. Really tall, compared to my 5'6" frame, he must be half a foot taller. "I... Uhm. Hold on a second." With that, I slammed the door in his face. Running back to my room, I pulled on a pair of soccer pants and my old high school soccer team shirt. Goddamnit Renee, why must you make a fool of yourself everytime you see a hot male. It's like you're incapable of being near the opposite gender. What the actual fuck, Renee. I pulled up my hair into a messy bun before walking back to my front door. I opened it up this time to find the Greek God smirking at me.

"But I liked the towel . It was hot." He pouted before winking at me.

My cheeks flamed up. I know his type. He thinks he can get with me, eh? Hah. "What do you want." I spat out.

He held his hands up as if he were in surrender. "Woah, someone woke up on the wrong side of bed today." He smirked. "My shower is broken. I was wondering if I could use yours." That was when I noticed he had a basket of toiletries in his hand, as if he already knew I would say yes. Time to show this guy he doesn't always get what he wants.

"No." I replied, and slammed the door in his face again. Only this time, it was stopped by his foot.

"Why must you be so mean?" He opened up my front door and walked in.

"Hey!" I shouted, trying to get his attention. Obviously that didn't work because he payed no attention to me. Not even a glance.

"This place is pretty nice. Aight. Where's the shower. Oh wait. I'm sure I can find it." He walked to the left, past my kitchen and into the bathroom. A few minutes later, I heard the shower turn on. What the actual fuck just happened. I had just let a total stranger into my home. Who can be in the mafia for goodness sake.

I looked at the clock that was on my kitchen wall. 9:47. Time to get changed. I walked into my room and heard the shower still going on.

"The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, you don't know oh oh, you don't know you're BEAUTIFUL!" Came from the shower. I smirked. This guy must be gayer than the gayest. I threw on a pair of light wash skinnies and an oversized pullover. My forest green Chuck Taylors on my feet, I walked out into my small living room and checked my Facebook.

'That moment of bliss when your neighbor is in your shower singing One Direction' I typed as my status. Instantly, a friend of mine liked and commented.

'Is he hot, by any chance? ;)'

'Yes, omfg. He's like a Greek god.' I typed back.

"Great to know that's how you think of me," a voice whispered into my ear. I jumped, slammig shut my MacBook and got off the couch.

Looking over his body, I stopped. "Why the fuck are you in just a towel?!" I yelled. His abs were drippig wet with water, glistening in the light. I could feel my face burning.

"Well, do you expect me to wear last night's dirty clothes after taking a clean shower?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

This fucking idiot. He could've brought his clothes here, since he 'knew' I was going to say yes anyways. "Of course not!" I replied sweetly. "I mean, who knows what you were even doing last night." I shot him a sarcastic smile and walked past him. "Now get out of my house. I'm leaving." I slammed my front door behind me walking out into the hallways. A second or so after doing that, I realized something horrible. I had locked myself outside my apartment with a stranger inside!

Shaking my hands, I turned back around, to find the door opened a crack, with the Greek god standing there, smirking.

"Forget something? Hmmmm?" He prompted, drinking my coffee out of my mug!

I was ready to shout in his face any second now, but I couldn't wake everyone else on this floor. "Please," I replied through gritted teeth. "Can you let me in." It wasn't even a question at this point.

"Only if you give me something." He smirked. I really wanted to slap that smirk off his face right now.

"No." I pivoted in my sneakers, ready to walk away. I knew it wasn't a smart choice but I had to set up something to make him cave in.

"Wait!" He stepped out, attempting a grab at my arm.

I quickly slipped past him, and into my apartment. Safe. For now.