Chapter one

Dans POV:
I can't wait to leave for America tomorrow, to go back to school and see Phil. It's been three hole month since I last laid my eyes on that handsome face. I always wonder if he's changed or not, he never does though. He'll always be my Phillip.

"WILL TOU HAURRY UP DANIEL! YOU NEED TO TAKE OUT THE TRASH FOR CHRIST SAKE!" I hear my mum yell at me. I'm not fully out as gay to my family, mainly because I know that they will hate me if they knew.

"SORRY MUM COMMING!" I yell back at her before pulling on some jeans and running down stairs, as I run past her she hands me the garbage and I take it out to the bins. I dump it in there but as I do something falls out. A piece of paper. I pick it up and am about to put it in the bin when I see the words. I know Daniel Howell. And you'll be sorry. I shake it of thinking it's just one of my siblings playing a prank on me. I walk back indoors and sit down at the breakfast bar, as in pulling out my phone to text Phil my mum pulls my hair.

"I know about you Daniel." She whispers. I try to pull away but she yanks my hair harder. I shout in pain.
My mum pulls me from my chair and then let's go of my hair, I rub my head. Then without warning she swings a punch at my face, knocking me to the floor. Then she kicks me and kicks me. Each time I yell out.

"Mum? MUM STOP YOUR HURTING HIM!" I hear a voice shout. My mum stops and looks at where the voice is. It's Arian. He runs out the room and i jump up aswell. I grab my phone that is now smashed, I pick it up of the floor and limp upstairs. As soon as I get to my room I grab my ready packed bags and walk out the door to Adrian's room. I sit down on the bed to him.

"Hey... I just wanted to say bye. And thank you for for doing that." I say pulling him into a hug.

"No problem. You would have done the same ." He says, I slowly nod. "Oh and where are you gonna go tonight? I mean you have no friends here" I'd never thought that far. I shrug my shoulders and try to think. "Stay in my room then and just avoid mum."Adrian says. That could work. I nod and he starts to make up a bed in the wardrobe. I jump of the bed and go over to the makeshift one. As o Finnish texting Phil I fall asleep.