chapter 3

Phil's POV:

I just got of the plane and I don't think I've ever been more exited. I'm FINALLY seeing Dan again after 3 months! u just cant wait to see my boys perfect eyes and dark fringe, his crooked smile and warm laugh. His flight couldn't land soon enough.

I look up at the flight arrival board and see the one that Dan is on. it should be landing in about 10 minuets, I run over to grab my bag and see a very familiar face that I was hoping not to see this year. Tyler Oakley. before I know it my hand is on his shoulder and he's spun round and now looking strait into my blue eyes. we chat for a minuet and then I see Dan so I run of.

"DAN! DANIEL" DANNY BOY!" I shout running over to him, I see him spin around and a giant smile forms on his face. he starts to run over to me. suddenly all I feel is his warmth as he pulls me into a tight hug.

"I've missed you so so SO much Phily! how have you been?" he says excitedly in my ear.

"great. lets go grab your bag." I say taking his hand and pulling him in the direction of the bags. I see Troye and Tyler. then when I look over at Dan he glares at Tyler and bumps into Troye. Tyler reacts by yelling at Dan, so Dan being Dan throws a punch at Tyler but misses. Tyler then grabs Dan's collar and knees him in the privates, Dan doubles over and Troye pulls Tyler away.

"What the Hell was that?" I say once we've got Dan's bag and are out of the Airport.

"I'm sorry Phil. I guess I just got mad. Let's go." Dan replies walking of to the bus station.