Hijacking Yoosung X Reader

No one expected what was about to happen but not everything was expected. it started out with (y/n)'s trip to the doctor while Yoosung was at school. she had been feeling sick for the past month and she finally found out why. she was ecstatic and was waiting for her lover to call knowing how happy he would be. she took the smart bus home, it was an hour but she was fine with it. her phone buzzed, she quickly answered the phone. "so whats wrong!?" was the first thing she heard. "hehe calm down love, i have good news! we are going to have another addition to our family" i giggled. "don't tell me you got another chicken? i want to know your health" he chuckled. "i am speaking about my health, in 8 months we will have a new family member, Yoosung i'm pregnant" she smiled her voice showing every bit of happiness. it was silent for a couple of seconds before loud cheering was heard from the other side of the phone. "oh my god! i cant believe it! i'm going to be a dad! i need to hurry up and get my degree huh?" he laughed happily. Just as (y/n) was about to reply, a guy loads onto the bus holding a gun to the driver. "get in the back" the guy demands. "Y-Yoosung, a... a guy has a gun. hes taking control of the bus" she whimpers holding her stomach. "w-what!?" he yells, obviously frantic. "i-its one of those smart buses, call seven, get him to help." she whispers as the driver is shoved to the back of the bus. the gunman takes the wheel and starts driving off. "o-ok! be safe! please i cant lose you, or our child" he yells before hanging up.

Yoosung POV

He dials his phone quickly. "hey what-" seven starts to say before Yoosung basically screams at him. "(Y/N)'S BUS HAS BEEN HIJACKED! SHES PREGNANT, PLEASE HELP ME!" he yells. "woah ok, ill track our messaging app to find the bus, ill be there quickly to get you" seven says before hanging up.

(Y/N) POV

There were police following the bus trying to get the man to stop the bus with no luck, it seemed he had other plans. after a half of an hour a car speeds right next to the bus, she automatically recognizing the car as sevens, the window rolls down as a familiar face looks out. "Yoosung" she whispers. he takes something from seven that looked like a claw. the car inches closer towards the front, near the engine as seven hacks into the mainframe of the bus to slow it down just enough. With a hard throw, Yoosung connects the device with the front, sparks flying as the engine loses power and stops. the cops swarm the bus, pulling the man from it as the passengers all rush off the bus. "(y/n)!" Yoosung calls running to her pulling her into a tight hug. "thank you" she cries into his shoulder as seven walks up next to them. "i should say congratulations but after all that~" he chuckles. "thanks" she says with a smile. being ushered into the car, seven drove them home but not before announcing the new member of the RFA to the group.