Save Me

⚜ One⚜
It's starting~
Enjoy!
_

"Hyung?"

Jimin turned to his bedroom door where his younger brother was poking his head in.

"Hey kookie, you guys home already?" Jimin smiled, turning his chair so he was facing Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded, walking further into the room.

"How did it go?"

Jungkook shrugged, taking a seat on Jimin's bed.

"It went fine hyung."

Jimin nodded, turning back to his desk to finish playing a computer game.

"Appa wants to see you in his office."

Jimin sighed, continued to play his game.

"Just tell him i'm asleep." Jimin mumbled.

"Hyung, you know he'll come and see for himself. Please just go talk to him."

"I don't want to." Jimin mumbled, now ignoring his younger brother.

"Hyung ple-" "Jimin. My office now."

Jimin looked over his shoulder to see his father in the doorway.

Jimin sighed, pausing his game and standing up. "Yes appa." He mumbled, walking out of his room and following him to his office.

Jimin knew what was to come and he really didn't want to talk to his father.

Entering the room, Jimin walked in last, closing the door behind him.

Jimin looked down at the at the floor as he sat down in one of the leather chairs.

"Jimin, why didn't you come with your brother today?" His father asked softly but Jimin knew that wasn't going to last.

"I didn't want to go. I don't want to kill people."

"Jimin, that's what we do. They deserve that." His father raised his voice a little.

"It doesn't matter, I don't want to be apart of that." Jimin argued back.

"It does matter Jimin, Those people either betrayed us, killed one or more of our men or tried to even kill you or your brother.."

"I'm not going to be like you or Jungkook." Jimin crossed his arms over his chest.

His father stared at him, scoffing as he stood up.

"I don't care, you're part of the Park family so you are going to join us tomorrow and that's final."

"No i'm not! I don't want to live like this, I hate it here!" Jimin yelled, standing up.

"You useless child. You know I wish Jungkook was my first born. He's a better son than you'll ever be damn it!" His father yelled, pushing some papers off of his desk in anger.

Jimin's eyes watered.

"Jimin... wait!"

He remained silent and ignored his father as he rushed out of the room and down the hall.

Tears streamed down his face as he dashed for the front door.

"Hyung? Hyung! Where are you going?" Jungkook yelled, following his older brother down the long stairs.

Jimin ran out the door, he didn't care where he was going.. he just wanted to get away.