Chapter 1: I Hate You

Alex's POV

Everyday I hear about how guys like the girls with the least drama and are nice and sweet. The thing is that's too simple to justify for anybody. Guys fall for the simple people. The only thing is that SIMPLE GIRLS DON'T EXIST. Well, I don't think so anyway. I pray to god and I ask WHY DO GUYS HAVE TO BE SO ANNOYING????? 

I walked into school on Wednesday morning, ready to get all the homework I missed during the last week. I wasn't actually sick or anything I just felt like I needed a few days of me time. By me time, I mean 3 days worth of nutella, ice cream, and sleep. High School is just one big boiling pot filled with random people who can't wait to get out of here. Considering I am one of them, I try to make life for teachers as terrible as possible. Why would I make it easy?

s I made my way to my locker, pushing my way past the random ass people who decide to block my way. I know I sound bitter, but you can't sue me for thinking that because high school used to be ok. It used to be fun, but then my brother died and suddenly the whole world looked like it was just out to get me.

As I was walking to english class, I walk head first into an elbow. Well not just into any elbow, the one that belonged to the queen of sexually transmitted dieseases. Jenna Hales.

"KEEP YOUR ELBOWS TO YOURSELF!" I shouted,

" I DON'T WANT TO CATCH ANY WHORE DISEASES."

"Oh, sorry. I forgot that you can actually walk in the daylight." She replied

" I'm sorry I forgot that your fake boobs took away all your brain juice."

" At least, I didn't get my brothe..."

That's when I lost it. I basically just kicked her . She bends down into a fetus position, basically cry her eyes out. You think a teacher would do something. Well, you thought wrong. Not when my parents basically ran this hell hole of a town. Everyone knew what happened to Joe and know one needs to speak of it.

I walk angrily to my seat by the window. I honestly loved the windows at our school they were large and I could see everything. Looking out the window was where I wasted most of my time. The birds would fly and sing. The trees would rustle in the wind. The clouds were slowly moving across the sky. Suddenly, my piece was disturbed by my best friend Jackie shouting my name.

"ALEXX"

" YOUR BACK" she screamed

"I NEVER LEFT" I screamed back

"Oh, come on you didn't even come to dance yesterday. I thought you had died." She repied as she sat down in the seat next to me.

"Hahah okay..." I laughed. 

'What? It was either that or you decided to go into hibernation in September." She said. I seriously loved her sometimes

 "YOOOOOOOOO" Mr. Hash yelled.

He was a pretty cool teacher. He got his PHD at 23 and decided to become a teacher. This was his second year teaching, so you can understand why he still talks like a drunk high school student. Let's just say he wasn't necessarily the worst looking teacher ever.

"This month we will be reading To Kill A Mocking Bird. Don't worry I know it's boring, so I shall endure it's endless torture with you."  The whole class laughs at his brute honesty.

 I suddenly notice a mop of curly, brown hair standing at the door. Is that Harry Styles? Wasn't he supposed to be touring? Why was he here? Do I forgive him?

He slowly starts walking towards me.

"Alex, Can we talk?"