Sorry for Nothing. [READ]

Everyone in Beacon hills is quarreling. Even the best of friends are. Scott and Stiles, Lydia and Allison, Danny and Ethan, everybody. No one wants to apologize. Everyone believes that they themselves are right in each situation.

Situations:

Lydia/Allison:

Allison broke up with Scott a few weeks ago. She never got over him but she mostly kept that to herself. Lydia and Scott had a moment and Allison found out. She was furious with Lydia. She told Lydia she never wanted to speak to her again.

Lydia was upset because Allison was upset over it. She didn't understand why Allison didn't tell her she wasn't over Scott nor did she understand why she broke up with him if she was still in love with him.

Scott/Stiles:

Same situations as Lydia/Allison but just from the boys' perspective. Stiles found out about Scott and Lydia's moment and cried over it for days but he would never admit to it. He was more sad than angry.

Scott was upset at Stiles for overreacting and not making it seem like he was Stiles' best friend. He didn't understand why Stiles always had to judge him, especially when it came to Lydia. Scott knew he had a crush on Lydia since the third grade, but he also though Stiles was being a little pathetic with it now.

Ethan/Danny:

So they became a couple. And couples have fights, right? Well that's basically what happened here. Danny was starting to put pieces together and realize that Ethan was keeping secrets. Big ones. Secrets Danny couldn't explain. He was beyond upset. 

Ethan had no idea why Danny had been acting differently lately, so he assumed the wrong thing. He thought it was because he wasn't good enough for Danny anymore. He started ignoring him but it was hard to keep him out of his head. And now that Danny was angry with him, it felt like hell to Ethan.

Guys for the rest of the characters you can choose who you're upset with and the situations. I just got lazy ahaha sorry. But I hope this can start it off! xo Mo