My Utopia.

Sorry no art.

Utopia this place that is ment to be perfect and a place where dreams come true, or somthin like that.

My Utopia is the place my OC's live, I made this place up a while ago, I couldnt find a name for the place my OC's lived, until I heard the word Utopia.

Now Utopia is a ironic name for this place I talk about, its basically the opposite of what you think.

Misa is a Genis. Kindof like a Genie/Fairy hybrid. So Misa lives in a part of Utopia called Enchantress. When a Genis comes of age the are given a Lamp, a Lamp can be a number of things. A watch, sword, necklace, and so on. This Lamp are given to their masters who in turn take care of them, and receive their Genis abilitys.

The reason of this is that there is a war going on. Its called The Utopian Revolt. The Utopian Revolt started when the King of Utopia was killed and the 12 Tribes, were left without a ruler. The King was the last human left, so he wasnt from any of the Tribes wich ment he didnt favor his Tribe over another, all of the Tribes are at war for the Crown.

The twelve tribes are,

The Wolves

The Cats

The Genis

The Masters

The Elementals

The Shifters

The Elfin

And last but not least,

The Witches

The Worlocks

The Sorceress

The Enchanters

The Dragons.

The Dragons are curently in the lead, but the Genis, with Misa and Ozeil being her master, the story is starting to develope.

Misa is the last Genis to have demonic abilities, such as bat wings, tail, and the mind manipulation, of course Ozeil gets some of this power, and he now has a demon form.

(Like I said hes my gay boi baby)

Anywhore, you all know Tundra she is a Warrior of the Wolf Tribe who doesnt want the throne, only their territory back, it was taken over by the Dragon.

The Witches, Warlocks, Sorcerers, and Enchanters are all alined but they are a small and weak community.

The rest of Utopia have leaders with either blood lust or power lust, and force their kind into war.

Frost bite, is something that is fatal to all of Utopia so thats why I call you that.

Yeah so thats my Utopia :))))).

Bai bai little frost bites.