Chapter 1: Student Teacher Time

Edited- I didn't really change anything super major in any of the chapters 1-3, just a few things in some sentences. (I may or may not just skimmed through it to see what I might change)

==============================

-~Zen's POV~-

I woke up to the chirping birds on my open window sill. For some reason animals seem to like me strangely enough. I got up ate breakfast, got dressed in a suit and left my apartment. 'Today's my first day as a student teacher', I inwardly sighed. As I went on my way to meet the board chairman of Kunugigaoka Junior High School, Asano Gakuhō.

As I was on my way to the school I heard many students dissing Class 3-E. "You have to get your grades up. You don't want to end up in class E do you?" G1 asked. "I know I have to. I will because there is no way I'm going to end up in THAT class", G2 replied. They started laughing at them as I heard other students talk bad about Class E and how 'stupid' they were.

I arrived at the school and stood behind the doors to his office straightening up before knocking. 'It's my first day and I'm meeting the board chairman. I have to be presentable.', I thought as I entered the room.

"Hello you must be Zen Hideki, correct?" He asked in a tone of authority. I nodded replying, "yes, I'm here as a student teacher." He looked thoughtfully for a moment. "Alright, you may call me Asano." I nodded.

"Is there any sort of class you're interested in? Like for instance Class A?" Asano-san asked. It didn't take much thought, but I paused before saying, "If I may I would like to help teach Class 3-E." Asano-san stared in surprise before asking, "Are you sure?" I nodded. "Okay, but you have to go to each class is starting with Class A down to Class D before you go to Class E. Then if your answer doesn't change and you still want to go help Class 3-E then you may." He reluctantly sighed as I agreed and left.

>>Time Skip<< (A/N- all you need to know is talking bad of Class E, fangirls, and how much grades apparently matter so much that they have to make fun of others)

I went up to Asano-san and told him that I would still like to go to Class E. He simply sighed and told me that tomorrow I may start because he had to inform the class and it's teachers before hand. Before I left his office he handed a paper to me. It seemed to be a map. I spent the rest of the day watching the students in Class D.

At the end of the day girls from all different classes went up to me and said, "aww are you sure about going to THAT Class E? Why don't you stay here with one of our other classes?" Luckily they had to leave before they could get an answer from me. Eventually I got home and rested because for some reason I feel like the next day was going to be tiresome.

-=-The Next Day-=-

I left the apartment and went on my way to find a mountain. A sweat drop rolled down the side of my face as I thought, 'what the heck!? Wait now that I think of it I didn't really see anyone from Class E on the main campus.' I started to head toward the wooden the school building on the top.

I was greeted by a man with black hair. "Hello you must be the student teacher we were informed of. My name is Tadaomi Karasuma", he said. "Yes, I am Zen Hideki. Nice to meet you." My smile faltered as I glanced over his shoulder and thought, 'did I just see a yellow octopus fly by super quickly?'

"Hm? Is there something wrong?" Karasuma-san asked. "No, I just thought I saw something", I replied. We walked into the staff room so I could be introduced to the other teachers. "Hello I'm Irina Jelavić", the blond lady greeted. "The other teacher is teaching right now so you'll meet him soon", he paused. "But before you do you'll have to promise to keep secrets about the class", he stated and I agreed to do so.

I was about to open the door until I heard gunshots and "ngyuuoooh!" 'What type of sound is that? I wonder is someone is shooting an airgun... I can hear them from here' I thought as I looked down and noticed a pink BB pellet on the ground. 'Someone is shooting an airgun!' I inwardly exclaimed.

I opened the door awkwardly and said, "Hello?" The yellow octopus then greeted me, "Why hello. You must be the student teacher I've been told about." I nodded sweat dropping. 'So I wasn't imagining things...' "Um... my name is Zen Hideki", I wasn't sure how to react, so assuming he was the other teacher I just introduced my self. "Nurufufufu, well nice to meet you Zen-kun I'm Koro-sensei", he introduced.

Afterward I stood in front of the class and said, "As you probably already know my name is Zen Hideki, you may call me what you wish." The students were then allowed to ask questions.

"Why do you seem calm although there's a yellow octopus next to you?" The red haired boy asked. "Hmm... That's simple. It's because I'm not sure how to even react to you know... a talking yellow octopus", I admitted. 

Just about the entire class then sweat dropped. "How rude I am not an octopus!" The yellow octopus looking creature exclaimed.

"Sorry, sorry, next question... you with the green hair", holding a laugh I apologized before moving on.

"Do you like pudding?" Then asked a green haired girl. "I suppose I do", I answered as she smiled in response, while the students reaction was like they were saying 'really?' In their heads.

"Last question for now", announced Koro-sensei. "Why did you choose our class?" A blue haired boy asked. A question almost everyone had in the class had. "I didn't like that they were making fun of you and wanted to help, I guess", I stated. 

"Oh..." They all said at the same time.

________________________________
A/N
Heya~ what do you think of the story so far?
I'm working on multiple stories, so at this point that I haven't even published yet because I'm not even that far into the first chapter for it yet.
I guess I'm not that organized when it comes to this huh?
Anyhow please if anyone really decides to read this, please comment and leave some feed back for me.
See you hopefully next chapter or possibly in another story.
Thanks

-Yuna