Chapter 2: Assembly Time

Edited- Honestly since I've first posted this chapter in 2017, now in 2019 I could care less about the 'fangirl' things that originally happened in this chapter. Even though it was so minor it only appeared about 2 times and decided to add a mini flashback while I was at it.

================================

Last Chapter:

-~Zen's POV~-
"Why did you choose our class?" A blue haired boy asked. A question almost everyone had in the class had. "I didn't like that they were making fun of you and wanted to help, I guess", I stated. "Oh..." They all said at the same time.
-------------------------------------------------------

-~Zen's POV~-
'Yesterday they told me about Koro-sensei and the assassinations in more detail. As for today we seem to be going to the main campus for an assembly, but the discrimination is ever so present', I sighed. I stood next to Karasuma-san and sweat dropped when I saw the girls Hinano Kurahashi and Rio Nakamura take out their knife sheaths. "We decorated our knife sheaths", Hinano started. "Cute ain't it?" Rio continued.

Karasuma immediately got to them whispering, "it's fine if they're cute, but don't take them out here!! The assassination thing is a secret from the other classes!!" 'Hey, I can see the beads of sweat roll down their faces', I thought amused as they agreed.

>>Flashback<<

"That being said, welcome to class 3-E Hideki-kun. I hope you could put some effort into assassinations me as well, if you can that is... Nurufufufu", Koro-sensei announced with his signature laugh as green stripes appeared in his face.

"Please, call me Zen", I insisted as Koro-sensei responded with a "very well then Zen-kun."

"Come, I'll get you the weapons we have to use and explain further in the teacher's lounge", Karasuma-san directed towards the door before I followed him out of the classroom.

>>Flashback End<<

'Assassination... huh', I thought back to the day before. 'I guess I could try and participate once in a while, maybe...' I looked back over to the students at the assembly as I also fiddled with my newly acquired anti-sensei knife behind my back against the wall.

Jelavić-san arrived and stood next to Karasuma-san as many of the males from other classes stared at her. She then went up to Nagisa and hugged him. I wasn't really listening to what she said, but all I payed attention to was that she got dragged away by Karasuma-san.

"Okay, the printouts we handed out to everyone has the details about the student council's event", a student with glasses, I identified as Teppei Araki from Class A, announced. Class E all looked around then at each other to see if any of them had one. "Excuse me, Class E hasn't gotten theirs yet", Isogai said.

"Hm? You haven't? How strange..." Araki replied.  'He's smiling... he's not even to bother hiding the fact that it was on purpose, and doing so right in front of them', I frowned. "My bad~ It looks like I forgot to bring the ones for Class E. Sorry, but please commit it all to memory before you leave~", he said with his smile getting larger as the other classes laughed.

"...What the heck is this. How underhanded", Jeravić-san whispered as Karasuma-san stayed quiet. I glance over at them before I watched a octopus which I recognized as Koro-sensei zoom by, passing out some papers to the class, and stand between Karasuma-san and Jeravić-san.

"Isogai-kun, there doesn't seem to be any problems. There are enough handwritten copies for everyone, after all", Koro-sensei said as he twirled a pen with one of his tentacles (A/N- tbh I was really about to write that he twirled it in his hands, but then I remembered... he didn't have any).

"That's true", Isogai replied. "Ah, we have our printouts, so please continue", he announced. "Eh? Ah... How!? No way. Who ruined our fun!? Ah.. Er, ahem. Well then, I'll continue", Araki spoke into the microphone.

>>Time skip<<

After the assembly I saw two students from Class D gang up on Nagisa as he was buying some juice. I watched as they backed Nagisa against the wall. I was too focused on them and restraining myself from interfering to notice that Karasuma-san and Koro-sensei look my way as a dark look graced my features.

I calmed down as I noticed the chubby one say the word "kill". I watched as Nagisa released some of this own bloodlust as he said, "and yet it looks like you've never killed someone before." I smirked as I turned around to leave.

-=-The Next Day-=-

'I know that I'm here to see how a teacher teaches, but there is no way that this is right...' I thought about my position of a student teacher. Koro-sensei decided to make afterimages to teach every single student at a time with their weak subjects.

A sweat drop rolled down my face when Koro-sensei's face got curved in at the side. "UWAHH!! Please don't try to assassinate me all of a sudden, Karma-kun! When I dodge, it affects my afterimages, you know!" Koro-sensei shouted. I chuckled quietly when I noticed the afterimage with a Naruto headband for Terasaka.

'Six people for the subject of  Japanese, eight for math, three for social studies, four for Science, four for English, and finally... one Naruto', I grinned knowing I would never get over that.

>>Time Skip<< (A/N- I bet there's going to be lots more of these throughout this story by the way it's going thus far)

In the staff room I saw Asano-san and greeted him, "a pleasure to see you again." He smiled and said, "why yes it is, Hideki-kun." I glanced at Karasuma-san and Jeravić-san as they stayed silent before looking back to Asano-san.

"How's your time here so far?" He asked me. "It's fine although finding out about Koro-sensei and the assassinations were surprising", I replied as Koro-sensei entered the room.

Asano-san's gaze shifted to Koro-sensei as he said, "nice to meet you, 'Koro-sensei'." Karasuma-san and Jeravić-san both then informed Koro-sensei that he was the board chairman of this school and that as teachers he is their employer.

Koro-sensei then immediately poured him a drink and messaged his shoulders saying, "NUAA! G-goodness, coming all the way here to the top of the mountain!! By the way, I don't suppose you'll be raising my salary a bit more..." I looked over to the side as I noticed Nagisa by the door. 'It wouldn't hurt just to stay quiet and let him listen would it?' I thought as I watched what was going on.

>>Time skip<< (A/N- and here's another one)

Asano-san threw a wire puzzle telling Koro-sensei, "Please solve that within a second." Koro-sensei stumbled saying, "EH? So suddenly..." and got tangled in that one second. I held in a laugh when I saw Nagisa reaction to Koro-sensei all tangled up.

________________________________
A/N
Surprise!!!
I wrote the second chapter only a day after I wrote the first one.
Very surprising, I would usually take about a week to a month or so to write a chapter.
Oh... and sorry for all the time skips. I just didn't feel like writing that part.
I'm lazy okay? (Pls don't judge me 😅)
Anyhow please comment so I can see what you think and hopefully see you soon, maybe.

Edit: sorry for not updating for so long I'll upload the 3rd chapter soon.

-Yuna