Chapter two - Telling

A/n: This chapter is 4 months after the last chapter.
-
Laura's POV

We just released "Orange is The New Black" onto Netflix which was very exciting. For celebration, the whole cast is going out.

Taylor and I have been hanging out a lot lately and I've grown strong feelings toward her and I plan on tell her tonight since it was a very good day for all of us. I told Tasha since she was my closest friend and she told me to just go for it.

The cast and I had to be at the place at 6:45pm. I looked at the clock and it's now 5:30pm so I have to start getting ready.

I took a shower and put some makeup on. I looked in my closet to see what I could wear. I picked out a black loose dress with flat shoes since I knew I'd be walking or dancing for a while.

I looked at the time and it's 6:26. I had to start leaving soon, it took 10 minutes to get there without New York traffic.
-

When I got there, it was 6:55pm, I wasn't too late. When I walked in, everyone greeted with hugs. I had small talk for a few minutes with everyone until I saw Taylor walked in. She was so beautiful. She had her hair down, straight at the top and curly at the bottom. She wore blue jeans and a black, long sleeve cropped top. Her shirt went a little bit above her belly button.

"Hey!" Taylor said taking me out of the gaze of her beauty. "Hey" I responded, "I need to talk to you later okay."
"Okay." She said and smirked.

I had a few drinks, passing the hours. I saw Taylor giving the cast hugs and saying her goodbyes. Finally she came to me.
"Can I talk to you now?" I asked. She grabbed my hand and brought me to the entrance of the bathroom. "What's up?".
"Taylor, it's been a really great couple months with you, and I have feeling, you know?" I said. She looked at me with a  confused look.

"Taylor, I like you, a lot, I have ever since I met you." Taylor just stared. I slowly got closer to her and connected my lips to her. After a few seconds she started deepening the kiss and our hands started to roam.

She disconnected our lips, "I like you too, Laura. I'm sorry but I really have to go." Then she pulled me in for a hug, I always loved our hugs, she was so soft and she was a few inches shorter than me so she wrapped her arms around my waist. "I'll see you later" I said and she walked away.

-

A/n IM SO DESPERATELY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. It's  been forever and school has been kicking me in the ass. I'll try to update more, I've been working on this chapter for a while even though it's short and it sucks.
                 - Alex :)